TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Last concert you attended?

BeemerBoy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got tix for Paul McCartney @ Wrigley Field. After that I've got Pearl Jam @ Alpine Valley during Labor Day weekend. Pleasant turn of events, since I went into this summer not anticipating going to any shows.

^^I saw a female bass player, officially in love again haha.

Yes, Emma Anzai is my dream women. Too cute and she flat out shreds on the bass...love it!

Yeah, she is all kinds of bad-ass. Hard to believe they are Australian!

Yup, the Sick Puppies are easily the best thing to have come from Australia. Can't wait to see them again!

Well, them and Silverchair. Which it is no surprise that Silverchair is one of the Sick Puppies' strongest influences.

I caught Impending Doom and MyChildren MyBride at Chain Reaction in Anaheim on Saturday. If there is any explanation possible, it's the fact that there is blood on my shirt after washing it still and I have a sweet black eye. We also crushed a metal box on stage. Pretty epic and nutty show. Next up is Warped Tour this Friday!

Streetlight Manifesto/ Reel Big Fish summer tour July 12th! I can't wait despite the fact I go to concerts like crazy. 3rd streetlight show over the last year(since last august) and 2nd RBF show. It will be awesome though as both bands are awesome live and most of my friends I', going with have not seen them.

Owl City with Matt Kearney and Unwed Sailor at The Fillmore Detroit last night. 3rd time seeing Owl City and it was a great show, very fun and enjoyable. Both opening acts were good and I adore this venue. Overall extremely enjoyable, but not the best show I've ever been to.