TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geauga Lake Discussion Thread

And during all this they want to point the finger at TPR that we're trying to "derail" this effort.

We're not. If they want to spend the money to do it, so be it, so long as it's not my money being wasted, and my hard work lost trying to rejuvanate a pile of wood.

Good luck to you, guys.

And during all this they want to point the finger at TPR that we're trying to "derail" this effort.

The sad reality is, we have brought more awareness to Big Dipper than their pathetic organization has. I support Prince Desmond. His plan actually makes more sense!

And they haven't added any information about their plan, but they've made everyone aware they won't be at Oktoberfest! LMAO!

If what you said about 16 year olds out banging chicks is true, then the plan of a 24 and 25 year old should be nothing more than getting crazy smashed.

We can guess that's how they bought it as well... being crazy smashed.

they won't be at oktoberfest cuz theys has to saves they pennies so they can pay the rent on the storage facility they don't yet have or the contractor to dismantle it that they don't yet have, or the smarts that they don't yet have...

if they want to spend 300k on a wood coaster, I'm sure robbie bell would let Zingo go, and it's already took apart and rotting away in storage...just sayin

This whole situation is just far too comical for words..

savethebigdipper.org[/url]"] You should stop wasting your money on faux websites and instead use it to support the children you still acknowledge having.

What is that supposed to mean?

I'm guessing they think that $10 for a domain and some quick HTML + horrendous Google image searches = child endangerment.

Edited by Jay20016

My absolute favorite part is neither of them has even been on the coaster! HA!! I'm emailing them to talk to them about saving Son of Beast right now. "It's the tallest and fastest wooden coaster on the planet, and it's just sitting there!!! Can't someone in New Zealand do SOMETHING!!!"

I'd suggest not emailing them.