TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite Roller Coaster?

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skull Mountain, Six Flags Great Adventure. BEST. RIDE. EVER.

Damn... when I mentioned El Toro and Millennium Force as my favorite coasters I totally forgot about Skull Mountain. I need to re-evaluate my list now, especially since they put all of those light up skulls with phallic noses in there to spruce up the theming (no really.... look at their noses).

Damn... when I mentioned El Toro and Millennium Force as my favorite coasters I totally forgot about Skull Mountain. I need to re-evaluate my list now, especially since they put all of those light up skulls with phallic noses in there to spruce up the theming (no really.... look at their noses).

Yea, I had I-305 and El Toro up near the top of my list, but I doubt Skull Mountain will ever be unseated as the best. The special effects are just too top-notch.

I never noticed the noses!

Yea, I had I-305 and El Toro up near the top of my list, but I doubt Skull Mountain will ever be unseated as the best. The special effects are just too top-notch.

I never noticed the noses!

Not to mention that crazy first drop.

It's a tie between Dragon Khan and Shambhala at Portaventura. Shambhala because it's just so smooth and it was my first hyper, and Dragon Khan because it's just a good old classic B&M.

Portaventura did a good job overlapping those two roller coasters

I think the best part of shambhala is how it almost acts as a backdrop for the China area (shambhala as the himilayan mountains to China).