TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

OMG relax its just a screamscape rumor. Not to say I wouldn't be surprised the park put one of these in, but I'll believe it when we have actual concrete evidence its happening, not screamscape dude just making random guesses.

OMG relax its just a screamscape rumor. Not to say I wouldn't be surprised the park put one of these in, but I'll believe it when we have actual concrete evidence its happening, not screamscape dude just making random guesses.

It is just a screamscape rumor, but would I be surprised? Absolutely not. Stranger things have happened.

If I recall correctly, the big knock on the Super Loops were that they were similar to a carnival ride. What carnival ride does Skywarp mirror.

I'll suspend judgement not just until the announcement but until after I ride it.

Hey, just wanted to throw something out there. One of my close friend's cousin currently works at Nitro and does the ticket checking for the line jumping stuff, and she just got word that she's being moved to a "new ride with boarding passes" for next year. This leads me to believe that whatever they're adding will be so cool, that enough people will try and jump the line to warrant a system like this. Just something I wanted to send out there to all the over-analyzers on TPR who will of course come to the conclusion that we're getting an RMC Trex or some other ridiculous thing like that.

Well, who WOULDN'T want to cut in line to get on a Skywarp ASAP?

Superloops are not coasters.

If they're not, then why would Six Flags say that? Doesn't make sense.

Edited by michaellynn4

A Skywarp would be an amazing addition. That would be 3 straight seasons with a new coaster.

Technically four.

Diablo (loopiest loop coaster we've ever had)

Joker

Justice league (has a virtual loop - definitely a coaster)

Skywarp

I'm certain I just made a hundred enthusiasts cry.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1902226783359372&id=100007162068288&set=gm.1248796118562678&source=57&refid=18&ref=group_header&__tn__=EH-R

SF released a little b-roll video today that included an animation of Nitro with a different paint scheme (seen in link above). Normally I wouldn't put much stock in it, but it is odd how Nitro is the only animated ride in that video. It does have Nitro's train design. I would much prefer them to keep the unique scheme it's always had, but if it is either no paint job or the new color scheme, give me the new paint.

People are putting this much stock into something screamscape posted?

I mean, it's probably a decent bet this Skywarp is coming, but consider the source; screamscape is wrong as often as he is right so don't sweat it.

And if it is true, another year, another flat. This is a good thing regardless of whether or not the ride meets your personal taste.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1902226783359372&id=100007162068288&set=gm.1248796118562678&source=57&refid=18&ref=group_header&__tn__=EH-R

SF released a little b-roll video today that included an animation of Nitro with a different paint scheme (seen in link above). Normally I wouldn't put much stock in it, but it is odd how Nitro is the only animated ride in that video. It does have Nitro's train design. I would much prefer them to keep the unique scheme it's always had, but if it is either no paint job or the new color scheme, give me the new paint.

Lol don't get your hopes up. This is still Six Flags we're talking. That's Goliath at La Ronde that they used in that video and the colors were edited to look like Nitro. #SixFlagsAdvertising

The park was supposed to paint Superman two years ago and that still hasn't happened

Bracing myself for a Skywarp version of Wonder Woman's Golden Lasso right in the middle of the Golden Kingdom.

The direction this park has gone ever since consecutively adding the two most impressive additions in Six Flags history has been brutal. I understand they were in great financial trouble after Golden Kingdom and Plaza Del Carnaval, but at the same they're still kind of riding the success of those additions to this day.

Bracing myself for a Skywarp version of Wonder Woman's Golden Lasso right in the middle of the Golden Kingdom.

The direction this park has gone ever since consecutively adding the two most impressive additions in Six Flags history has been brutal. I understand they were in great financial trouble after Golden Kingdom and Plaza Del Carnaval, but at the same they're still kind of riding the success of those additions to this day.

Wouldn't you? If it isn't broke don't fix it.

Probably an airborne cell phone that made it past the pat downs.

Wouldn't surprise me but don't wanna jump to conclusions until we find out what this is about yet. If it is something like that though gotta think it's only a matter of time before metal detectors are put in, at least on this ride.