TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2010! Register Now! See Page 1

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed Xcelerator is on the ERT list for Knott's...is this tentative or will Xcelerator have definitely re-opened by WCB? Just wondering since Knott's hasn't mentioned anything about it since the accident (at least that I've heard, maybe someone on here has heard something?)

Also, just out of curiosity, how many spots are available?

Thanks a lot! Looks like a great event...I'm planning to at least attend the first day @ SFMM!

The dinner is not a group thing right? I'm just asking cause I am more of a midnight snack kind of guy, and might buy a snack at the park during the day rather than eating an entire meal until around midnight. Just wondering cause I am much more interested in ERT or the park meeting thing then I am eating... I'll just try to get a big lunch,lol. Anyway, this event sounds awesome, and it looks like I will finally be getting my terminator credit. March cant come soon enough!

Bummer! Just read the part about:

"**NOTE** All Six Flags and Cedar Fair (Knott's Berry Farm) season

passes MUST be processed prior to the event date. Out of state season

pass vouchers will NOT be accepted.

Got my Cedar Fair 2010 Platinum Pass in late September '09 at Cedar Point and all they had were vouchers... my new pass can't be processed until Cedar Point reopens... May 15, 2010. And I got the others who would go with me Six Flags Great America passes for Christmas... and, you guessed it, they sent vouchers that have to be processed at Great America Gurnee, Illinois when they open on April 24. At least Great America had 2010 available when I did Fright Fest, so I am covered personally for Magic Mountain... but not Knott's even though I paid for their pass well in advance. Double bummer!

^Did the other people have Six Flags passes in the past? Perhaps call SFGAm and see if you can send them the vouchers and they can print the cards for you.

If they didn't have passes before, perhaps ask SFGAm if you can return them because you'll be visiting SFMM first and buy the SF pass at SFMM.

^Did the other people have Six Flags passes in the past? Perhaps call SFGAm and see if you can send them the vouchers and they can print the cards for you...

Yes and no. One had 2009 pass, but I got him a new one for Christmas rather than a renewal (for it to be a surprize). The other requested a pass for her birthday (coming in Feb.) and I got her voucher early to take advantage of a special offer.

...If they didn't have passes before, perhaps ask SFGAm if you can return them because you'll be visiting SFMM first and buy the SF pass at SFMM...

Benefits like "Bring A Friend Free days" are only useable at the home park. Making SFMM the home park a couple of thousand miles from home is not a good option.

^I didn't realize you guys still had good value books. The value books at SFMM have lost most of the free friend and 'good' coupons out of them two years ago.

Sure hope the Gurnee park keeps the goodies in their 2010 book. We took good advantage of the Friend Free deal in '09.

I signed up for both days as a Six Flags Season Pass holder. I just went to renew my pass because I always wait until the last minute. I have a voucher because my picture is to old. YIKES! Looks like a trip South will be in order before March 20th to get it processed.

^ If you have a voucher from Six Flags Magic Mountain, I believe that pass processing will be OPEN the morning of our registration. It's the out of state, or I should say "non-SFMM vouchers" than cannot be accepted or processed on that day.

--Robb