TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rider Cam and the effects of Gravity!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to view the video and thought that was hilarious.

Well, I'm sure she will in the future "secure all loose articles" before boarding this ride again.

"She should have worn a sports bra if she was going to ride all those roller coasters, but oh no, she had to wear something light and loose. I don't mind at all if she did (evil laugh)."

I did see someone come undone, but it wasn't on a roller coaster, it was off of a water slide at Lakemont Park near Altoona, PA. They have these mat slides in which you must ride down with your back on the mat. After I exited the splash pool, I looked up and watch a heavy-set woman in a one-piece bathing suit slide down and splashed into the pool. When she stood up, one of her massive breast popped out. I tried not to look, but I was like this: After she realized that she came undone, she quickly managed to put that pooped out boob back into her suit, but she no longer went down that slide again.

I've just been on CoasterTube and was amazed and how popular this video is - It was only posted 3 or 4 days ago and already has over 24,500 views - more than 4 times more than the next popular (the new intimidator vid). What does that say about us all??

I would like to inform all that this video was included in my rudefun link of the day adult entertainment email!!! LMAO The link takes you directly to Coastetube so look out for more freaks wanting to join the site!! Just kidding, good news travels fast.....

• 1 month later...
How much of a dead horse beating would it be if I wondered what this video would look like...on the Moon?

If only we could work a question about Final Destination 3 into this thread this may be the most inclusive post in TPR history.

Words fail me after viewing this video:

F is the magnitude of the gravitational force between the two point masses,

G is the gravitational constant,

m1 is the mass of the first point mass, (the left one)

m2 is the mass of the second point mass, (the right one) and

r is the distance between the two point masses. (not much room for maneuver by the looks of things)

Never seen such an interesting example of Newton's laws before. Thanks for sharing.

gravity.png.dc71ff1217f1bbfaea4a77d6b6b80066.png

LOL What a great way to wake up! I just saw all the videos in the thread and couldn't stop laughing. I'm not turned on by boobs yet I find them so fun and funny.

The same thing happened to my friend when we were on Ghostrider at Knott's. They popped out before we reached the bottom of the first hill. She spent the whole ride trying to wrangle them in but she wasn't able to until the very end. It was one of the funniest things ever.