TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2010 Trips Questionnaire!

Hey everyone!

Elissa and I are currently in the process of planning Theme Park Review's 2010 trips and we would like your input if you would be interested in any of the trips we are planning.

Click or copy/paste the link below into your browser and answer the questions about our upcoming trips:

Please ONLY fill out the form if you are seriously interested in taking a TPR trip in 2010 or beyond.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/tprtrips2010.htm

This will give you a "Sneak Peak" at what we are planning and depending on your answers will help us decide if we do one of these or even ALL of these trips!

Thank you again and we hope to see you on a TPR trip soon! If you have any questions about our 2010 trips or beyond, please post them here!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

ps. There are still spots open for Texas 2009 and West Coast 2009.

Email us if you are interested!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Brazil one is kind of new, glad to see you going to new parks!

I just hope Elissa doesn't get scarred of Brazil's giant bugs

lol... Don't worry! The parks are at least five hours away (by plane) from Amazônia, where the giant bugs are. ;D

OMG, it's so good to know that TPR wants to come to Brazil! Can't wait for that!

100% in for a Brazil trip -- where can I send the deposit?

50:50 on UK trip

40% in for Middle America trip

The first is the most exotic and out of the way plus the parks seem interesting. UK one would have good parks, just can't get hugely excited about the location. 40% for Middle America, as much as I'd love to do it, I've visited the US heaps & so don't feel the need to go back - I would combine any TPR trip with at least as much sightseeing as parkgoing that's all.

Hugs & Kisses from Australia

-- Kate xxx

Unfortunately next year I'm moving out of my house to Orlando for the summer & if I'm able to transfer colleges, for ever! So I am unable to do a big TPR trip in 2010 However the mini Europe trip is very possible

Question: On mini Europe will Expedition GeForce, Europa Park, ring°racer & the new for 2009 traveling Laser be included? If so count me in for the mini Europe trip

Question: On mini Europe will Expedition GeForce, Europa Park, ring°racer & the new for 2009 traveling Laser be included? If so count me in for the mini Europe trip

Yes on everything but the traveling Laser (but you never know if timing works out!)

--Robb

Well, I'm graduating from high school in 2010 and the mid-America trip probably wouldn't be tough to travel to. Hopefully if I store up enough money along with money for college and what not, it could work out (also lets not for get about parents). College dates play a big factor as well. I would love to meet all you guys and get some faces to go with the sceennames. It could be a graduation present for myself!

When you say approximately $2000 to $2200, does that include airfare to the starting spot and to get back home? Or is this for the entire trip (admission, meals, bus transportation, etc.)?

I'm putting this on my list of things to possibly think about, but college would come first.

When you say approximately $2000 to $2200, does that include airfare to the starting spot and to get back home?

Airfare to the starting point has never been included in any TPR trips, but all costs once you get on the bus are mostly covered. All our trips include at *least* one meal a day (most if not all days you get two meals, and some days you get three), ground transportation, hotels, park admissions, etc, are all included. Any other extras like souveniers you'd be on your own for.

We can't include airfare because people are flying in from all over the world to the starting point and airfare ranges in price from hundreds of dollars to sometimes thousands depending on where you're going/coming from.

--Robb

^ From the questionnaire:

Parks visiting: Six Flags Great America, Holiday World, Valleyfair!, Worlds of Fun, Silver Dollar City, Six Flags St. Louis, Indiana Beach, Nick Universe, Adventureland, etc. We will also try to his a few smaller parks along the way.

These are the only parks that I would say are "confirmed". Remember this trip is also more than a year away so the schedule could change and adding more parks means adding more time which means it's more expensive.

I would say that Dells has a good chance of being included on this trip because we'll pass right by it, but that's about it. We have to draw the line somewhere.

--Robb

The Mainland Europe trip down the road is screaming my name, but my ambiguous college schedule is leaving 2011 and beyond completely unpredictable. As such, I'm turning my sights toward UK and the add-on.

I know the park lists are far from finalized, but do you have a guess as to what the add-on may cost? I remember you guys talking about how Italy is NOT a cheap place to visit for things like these, so I'm curious as to how much that extra week will bump up the price.

Thanks! I really appreciate getting some of this info (as unofficial as it may be) far in advance for planning purposes.

^We really don't have a set schedule for the Europe Add On next year yet.

We're still finalizing the parks and how many days it will be so it will be sometime before we have a price.

Start saving now for your TPR Trip!

Or also keep in mind, I have several people that have 'TPR Accounts' with me, where they send me money towards a TPR Trip year round so they can save up really well!

^Yeah, I understand. When you were helping me out yesterday I remember you hinted you were still vacillating between several routes.

And yes, I have certainly been saving . My mom and I were just discussing potential second jobs to supplement my current minimum-wage income to make this possible.

Well, this, and college...

These are some very nice trips that are being planned !

I'm seriously interested in the UK-tour , and the Europe- / mini Europe-Tour.

Now i just have to get myself enough money to go and do every trip ..

I have one question , i heard that to keep costs low , you sometimes buy season tickets that allow free entrance to multiple parks.

Do you also get these tickets after the tour ? As they could give you some extra visit to theme parks.

Keep up the great tours !

Michielh3

I have one question , i heard that to keep costs low , you sometimes buy season tickets that allow free entrance to multiple parks.

We do not buy season passes, sorry. To keep the costs low we work out a group rate with the parks, and many times we have to guarantee a certain number of group admissions to qualify for that rate, so that is why we can't allow people to use their own season passes if they happen to have one. It actually doesn't save us anything at all, and in fact, could wind up costing MORE money if we can't get the group rate.

Most parks, even if they are in the same chain, operate their group and and special events departments separately from one another so it's very rare where we would make one deal with several different parks.

Hope that makes sense!

--Robb