TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Where in the world are Robb & Elissa? Part III

For Bonus Points I'd venture to say your first flight was Northwest 304.. Leaves at 8:26 arrives at 1:47.. There was natural light coming through the windows at Terminal 2 in LAX so you didn't take one of the earlier flights, and that is the only one that would have allowed enough time between layovers to go to Mall Of America..

Also ( according to wikipedia, an infallible source) there is a large population of Franco-Albertans (read French Canadians) in Edmonton, hence the desire to import European candy as shown in your photo. The advertisement showing the girl wearing a French Beret coincides with all this....

Next I'm off to work trying to locate the ads...

The Virgin Mobile logo show in that ad is not the one used overseas currently. It is currently being used in America and Canada.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there in England. Virgin Mobile is in England(also Richard Branson VIRGIN CEO is from england. and he said he could call Lou who lives in Manchester(I think). That makes sense. The lady with the beret bring paris to thought. Maybe they are catching Eurostar. It take 2 hours and 30 minutes to geth across the channel?

EDIT: Wikided Eurostar. They might be going to Walibi Belgium.

Since the opening of Ebbsfleet International on 19 November 2007, only three trains a day to Paris and one to Disneyland Paris stop at Ashford. After a period during which no Brussels trains served the station (to much complaint from the affected communities[8][9][10]) on 23 February 2009 Eurostar re-introduced one daily Ashford to Brussels service.[11] Originally planned to start in December 2008, this service was postponed due to a fire in the channel tunnel.

Ashford is near rotunda theme park.

They might be catching the Ashford route to Paris.

One more reply to make this thing official ... You are at Galaxyland at the West Edmonton Mall.

This photo taken from another posters trip report matches the "enjoy" photo you posted earlier. I'd be willing to bet all the other ads and posters including the saw 3 one were taken inside that mall......

01_324.jpg.a35a4ceb3c7237eaeb4078fd58eeb00c.jpg

Because Enjoy is part of the Mural for Galaxy Orbiter a roller coaster at Galaxyland..He just took a picture of that.

The candy they bought at "London Drug" also inside the West Edmonton Mall and the saw poster was on the HMV store entrance..... All of this Canada research makes me want to visit someday.

Blazin sauce is a Buffalo Wild WIngs thing isn't it? There are no B-dubs outside the US, nor one inside the mall of america (at least it's not listed anywhere...) That leads me to believe you guys are still stateside? i don't know, it's 4:00am and I'm probably not thinking straight...

They aren't that price in the UK anywhere I wouldn't imagine - how old is that bar Robb...?

Anyway, I was going to start this post by going....

'OMG OMG Robbs in the UK OMG OMG, they've really flown over for the opening of Saw OMG OMG'

and then I thought that I had better tone down my sarcastic nature...

Do you remember the cartoon 'Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?' - is thread reminded me of that, I remember loving it as a child.. Where in the world is Robb Alvey? - I think we could work that into the theme song...

So maybe New England?? New Manchester... Not sure why though?

Many of these photos have dates for the 4th June 2008. They have all been edited in Photoshop. Saw at Thorpe Park is opening this Friday but no other park in the UK is really open at the moment. Alton Towers is closed (I think!) until easter. This isn't helping at all.

HAHAHA I know where you guys are... In French Part Of Canada:

1. All SAW movies are being made in old factory outside of Toronto in CANADA- I'm a Saw fan so i figured ...

2. The french lady picture , ofcourse in Canada they also speak french and english.

SO I'm pretty sure you are heading to Canada, Also Nestle <- the "e" in the end has line above similar to the french one, so that's 3rd and last guess of mine

Do you remember the cartoon 'Where in the world is Carmen Sandiago?' - is thread reminded me of that, I remember loving it as a child.. Where in the world is Robb Alvey? - I think we could work that into the theme song...

I remember the game show..

That was a really great idea checking the actual picture for the time/name! Too bad it is named "world" Seems Robb & Elissa have thought of everything to baffle us!

Now why is it that Nestle (and like every manufacturer) feels the need to change the names of their products out of the states? We laugh at our Aurstrailian friend because we "fight" about the names for everything! So they are out of the good 'ol USA for sure.

I like the answer for gate D23. It really looks like a D, the character prior to that number. And mucho kudos to everyone for all the research! This is not just a game, but it is a learning experience.

The Saw media day is on Thursday 12th. There aren't really any other parks open to fill the time between now and Thursday. Paultons Park which is in the reach of Thorpe Park with their new ride Edge is only open on weekends.

So I doubt they've gone straight from MoA to the UK.

Robb and Elissa I guess might see you on Thursday.

Ok More facts to support that you are in or heading to Canada:

1. "Saw" movies are being produced in Canada.

2. "French Lady" picture- means you are going to french part of Canada.

3. "Nestle" their "e" with line above, these are the "e" that french people use.

4. Lion and Double Decker. I thing this refers to "Wild Beast"(Lion) coaster and "Flight Deck"(Double Decker) coasters that are located in Canada.

And Canadians speak french.