TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review Hoodie Sale!

If you haven't gotten a TPR Hoodie yet, they are now

on sale for just $20 each! Click here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=3

We have two styles - Zip Up and Pull Over available in both

gray and black colors.

Grab a TPR hoodie and keep warm the rest of winter!

Thanks for your support!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

ps. Rumor has it that the TPR hoodies are "magical!"

Don't believe me? Check this out:

[tprtv]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=Hoodie_The_Movie_1[/tprtv]

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a warning for those considering buying a TPR Hoodie.

If you are married or otherwise 'involved' with someone, then the purchase of a TPR Hoodie could have negative repercussions on your relationship.

As stated these Hoodies have unique or 'magical' qualities about them.

They act as a powerful pheromone towards other people. Girls you've never met before will be uncontrollably drawn to you. They won't even care if your 'significant other' is standing right next to you! They'll make their intentions known, and over time as this happens to you again and again you may eventually give into temptation, at which point your marriage and/or relationship is doomed.

I purchased one of the black hoodies months ago, and I've experienced its effects first hand.

If you're single, Go For It! If your not, Watch Out!

I just wanted to add that the Theme Park Hoodie at only $20 is the steal of the year!!

Not only do you look super cool when you wear it, but you also stay warm and comfy too!

Once I put my zip up TPR hoodie on, I could not control all the hot babes throwing themselves at me! That hoodie is a magnet for sexual activity!!

Also, while out on the road during The Big Mike Road Show 2009, I keep my eyes wide open for any Theme Park Review attire!!

As soon as I see you wearing a TPR hoodie or shirt, I instantly know that you must be pretty awesome and I take a photo for the entire Theme Park Review Family to see on my thread!!!

Its like the old Big Mike saying goes.....

"The results of wearing your hoodies... whenever you ride the woodies... is hot babes show you their goodies!"

Peace, Big Mike

299.JPG.b398c2a981e81ff89a879a75513bd910.JPG

Proudly wears a TPR Hoodie whenever it is too cold for The Official Big Mike Road Show T-Shirt!

004.JPG.c529faee1d980caf27e10cbf04038aca.JPG

Hoodies rule!

TPR hoodies are awesome!! I would call the pullover one a "medium" weight - I would wear it over a t-shirt outside probably in an average Pennsylvania October and March/April. They are also good for a chilly spring/summer/fall evening!

DSCF2153.jpg.442b864435627ca1481a2de7cf73e892.jpg

I want to be a TPR model!! lol

DSCF2155.jpg.058877999e08a2a7cdb08cf42526c79b.jpg

Yeti Drop says "BUY TPR HOODIES!!"

• 3 weeks later...

I'm considering buying one but, I would like to know how bog they are and what size is the best for me. Im 13 years old and am about 5'4". I take Small mens English sizes here but what is that in American sizes. I don't want to buy a TPR hoodie that is too small or too big! Thanks!

I would say that the sizes run about right. Meaning that a Small or Medium are about right for their size. I don't feel they run either big or small.

So if you wear a small, I'm sure that would be fine for you too.

And yes, Hoodies are still on sale for just $20 each!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/

--Robb

^

Thanks! That helped a lot. My mum is asking if they are re-fundable in the unlikely situation where it is too big or small. We'll send it back and stuff. I thought it was a silly question bet hey, my mum wanted to know. I'll probably get one though!