TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just got my laptop back today (running at a cool temperature, now!), so I guess its time for a new RCT2 project!

This time I wanted to do something different; I'm going to attempt a no-CS park.

So far I've only made the scenario, and parking area. (How can I remove the white property borders from inside the area? You can't see my fences!)

Project_Unkown.JPG.bf623c528e2f25729833be54741d5041.JPG

Looks so much better without those property borders...ugh. What do you all think?

So far I've only made the scenario, and parking area. (How can I remove the white property borders from inside the area? You can't see my fences!)

Google and download "8-Cars Trainer 122" and use the 'own all land' function to remove the border fence. Good luck on your park!

Being home this week for fall break, I have had a lot of spare time on my hands. Here is some of the random stuff I've started working on.

Project "Darkstar" is complete, and will be posted featuring a music video preview of the ride, and a download whenever I get around to posting it. This one has been in the making for quite some time now and probably sometime within the next week will get posted.

207 ft. B&M Dive Machine.

Here's the NL version (made in about 20 minutes) so far of the Arrow coaster going into my RCT2 park I just started.

Coming December 26, will be the official thread for my new RCT2 park.

Body speed slide.

And wooden coaster.

BTW, nice thread! I have lots of random unfinished work and this is a good place to show it off!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey yall. So this is my first RCT park ever. I am trying to make a 'city' themed park called Urbanopolis(i guess). I am not reallt good at it but I thought I would share what I have so far so I can get some ideas and constructive criticism. PS. I have no idea what custom supports are and i am using RCT3 Platinum pack.

This is the front entrance.

This is an over view of the whole park

This is an overview of the City Slicker and Traffic Jam the two coasters.

Overview of the two flat rides, Taxi twist and downtown spinner.

I know it isnt good, but its my first. I also dont know how to take good pictures in the game either.

Hey thanks for the ideas. I want to add more scenery around the coasters, but I don't really know what or how I should add it. You don't see that many trees in big a city. I also plan to have the 'city park' area. That will have the kiddie coaster and kiddie rides plus more hills, and trees.

The coasters i made are not spectacular. I am aware of that, but i was honestly just trying to build something that would fit in the space. I'm still learning how to do it well.

The rating are:

Traffic Jam: Excitement 5.88(high), Intensity 7.61(high) nausea 3.96(medium)

City Slicker:Excitement 6.99(high), Intensity 5.30(high) nausea 2.51(low)