TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See, thats so hard to do...I used to be able to do that but having been on one for the first time and seeing just how monstrous that track is and even with the 8 across seating...lol it just doesnt do it justice.

Nice looking Dive.

I have returned...

...and you have stolen Hydra's color scheme!

Seriously, though, it looks great. The layout looks really fun, the supports (that are custom) are good, and I love those catwalks.

^ it barely pass with 4 across seating lol. But supports could be moved and track shifted.

I have returned...

...and you have stolen Hydra's color scheme!

Seriously, though, it looks great. The layout looks really fun, the supports (that are custom) are good, and I love those catwalks.

You are correct lol. I did that cause I was planning a whole "replace vortex @ carowinds" and since cedar fair recycles colors and carowinds doesn't have a green coaster anymore this would add to the line up!

Heres some screens I have for a site project over at Coaster-net.

This was the area I made for myself. You also got DBrus ride in here too (carousel!)

^The Angry Dome, and Death Bringing Red Unicorns!

^A screen of the marshy area.

^My first custom ride. Screamer

^Overview.

I'll probably do a mini update in this thread, mainly because I cant have a topic for this.

-Matthew

I think your first Sunrise point was way better than this, this just looks unfinished from top to bottom, there aren't much details to look at.

On a side note I also play to have fun but I'm my own worst critic, I constantly want to improve instead of just building something I've done before. As an example I've never made a dueling coaster untill I started my design The Dragon and The Snake, that is by far my best work layout, archy and foliage wise ever. I don't see the point playing when it all looks the same, but as long as you're having fun its ok I guess