TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Preview" Thread

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am working on a park now. The working title of it right now is "Grand Adventures", thought that might change once I put in new lands and theming. It's relatively small for now, with just an entrance corridor and one themed area, but I plan on expansion of a new themed area today before I got to work. Here are some screenshots.

Okay So here is the station for Patriot, the centerpiece for the Liberty Square section of Grand Adventures and the park's first rollercoaster.

A Young Liberty Square, prior to some foilage and last-minute details

Aerial shot of Liberty Square

Setup for The Autrium, the corridor connecting the main entrance to Liberty Square

The Autrium starting to take shape, along with Casa De Grande, the Main information building of the park

This is The Grand House, central shops and merchandise can be found here

Next to the Grand House is The Hungryman's Barracks, a central eatery located to serve Liberty Square, The Enchanted Forest(Under construction) and Dusty Trails (under construction)

And that's what I've prepared to share for now. I am currently working on Enchanted Forest and Dusty Trails. I will be albe to post pictures later. Thank you for looking!

It's neat, but it isn't realistic.

You need to find a way to put a few block sections around the right edge of the layout - Schwarz coasters are notorious for having at least four trains.