TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island (KI) Discussion Thread

p. 832: Camp Snoopy announced for 2024!

^ You just reminded me...now there will be two B&M inverts in Ohio! (I knew that but it just occurred to me now ) I think Banshee looks great, but Raptor is hard to beat.

^True, just a few more days.

The rides second vertical loop, carousel turn, roll, and helix all blend well together and should provide an awesome finale.

Banshee is honestly the most impressive design I've seen from B&M in quite some time. It has a great mix of elements, and tries some new things: pretzel knot, roll, and the unique drop not found on any other B&M coaster.

Edited by JonnyRCT3

I wonder how this will compare to Raptor ?

That is the question I am asking too. With Banshee being in the same state as Raptor I expect and welcome the reviews and comparisons between the two. If it is equal too or better than Raptor then I will visit this year for sure. If not, then I can wait until CP gets something new and visit both parks as I usually do in one trip.

One more question about Media Day - Can you get permission to film with anything other than a GoPro on the provided mounts? I have a secured non-Gopro camera. By secured, I mean it is a watch that doubles as a mini-camera.

One more question about Media Day - Can you get permission to film with anything other than a GoPro on the provided mounts? I have a secured non-Gopro camera. By secured, I mean it is a watch that doubles as a mini-camera.

The taking of pictures and video on Media Day while riding is strictly prohibited. Anyone caught taking pictures or video while riding will be ejected from the park!