TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Carowinds Discussion Thread

P. 417 - Fury back open now with 100% less crack!

Probably. There will be many people asking when the announcement is and then many people will answer them, and then more people will ask when it is... By the way, only 1 hour and 27 minutes until announcement! Who is going to be watching the live video? About the time of the announcement, there is a countdown clock on Carowinds website.

^Maybe it will. I suspect leviathan doesn't have them because of how little room there is between the seats (unlike behemoth or intimidator). So maybe they will design the trains with this in mind (not that they would have to change a lot as nitro originally had them).

I Don't really care if it has seat-belts but it probably will since it's Cedar Fair. Also does anyone know if the cost of the coaster is included in the $50 Million? If it isn't I bet we'll see a few flats being added and another new coaster in a year or two. Only 46 minutes left!

Cedar Fair doesn't add seat belts to everything, they are better than most parks.

^Maybe it will. I suspect leviathan doesn't have them because of how little room there is between the seats (unlike behemoth or intimidator). So maybe they will design the trains with this in mind (not that they would have to change a lot as nitro originally had them).

Leviathan will have belts in 2015