• Other -- Please Explain!
    • None

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! You actually listened to me?? WOW!

Hehe, kidding! :]]

Ok, right now I only have one, but I've had more in the past which for different reasons I've had to take out....

Here we go:

1.Tongue. (Its the one I still have)

2.Lip (Left side)

3.Lip (Right side)

4.Industrial.

5.Cartilage.

My snakebites had to go because of work, I still miss them (:[[)and I know someday I will get them back (:]]). My Industrial had to go because it kept getting caught on things like shirts and such (ouch!). And I got my cartilage done with Matthew but he had to remove his for work and I didnt wanna be the only one with one so I took it off too!

~Tony

I'll actually leave this one since it was so long ago and the old one didn't include a poll. And to 'the sound' thanks for looking out for the forum, but please leave the moderating to us.

Thanks!

--Robb

When I was 17 I had my left earlobe peirced. That when I believe it was actually cool.

I have long since removed it. There's still a mark where it used to be.

I have the same story, I was 14 and thought I'd be the coolest person ever if I got my ear pierced... I had it in for about three years before I decided that the whole earring thing and myself didn't work out as well as I had thought we would.

I pierced my lobe by myself when i was 13, and I got my cartiladge done last year and I got an industrial in my right ear about 4 months ago, I like em all for the most part. What I don't like is having to keep them in for a certain amount of time afterwards so they dont close up, the cartiladge and industrial ones hurts like crazy IMO when your sleeping and you roll on your side.

I have my ears pierced but almost never wear earrings. I also have my navel pierced and usually wear a silver hoop. Although recently KidTums has discovered that piercing and doesn't realize it's attached to me so I'm thinking about taking it out.

I just have two in each earlobe. I always wanted a third one up in the cartilage, but most jobs now (or at least places I've applied in the past few years) limit piercings to what I have now, so why bother spending the money if it's going to be out half the time?

I don't think I'd ever do anything more extreme than that.