IOA:

-Actually care about the park outside Wizarding World

SFDK:

-Plant more trees in the front of the park

-Find ways to better motivate staff

-Add a drop tower

-Add the new Vekoma trains to Boomerang and Kong

SFMM:

-Purchase an extra train on Tatsu, RR and Apoc (unlikely to happen)

-Increase size of Tatsu crew, and better motivate crews around the park

CGA:

-Add SOMETHING new

Also, one dream of mine would be to see Knoebels roughly recreate the Crystal Beach Cyclone. An exact recreation would be next to impossible, but they could keep the general layout while staying with the usual intensity of today's wood coasters.

I'll do a few of the parks I have visited in the past couple of years.

Holiday World:

-Widen your que lines. Seriously this is America and we have a ton of fat ess. I felt packed in with skinny and average size people, I shudder to know what it would be like surrounded by huge people.

-Re-evaluate your rides training. I know someone stood up on Raven and was killed, it was tragic, but having your ride ops put ALL of their body weight to slam down lapbars is NOT a good solution. I like to tell ride ops "We want them as far as they can go but we don't want it to be uncomfortable for them to breath."

-Continue playing "Yea, Alabama!" I the Thanksgiving section. I brought a smile on both of my visits

-Design a nice family style coaster that can fall in between Howler and the wooden coasters so families can actually ride a coaster together.

-Continue expanding Splashin Safari. That is the park's cash cow.

Kings Island:

-Re-evaluate your weather policy. Invertigo's ops were LOOKING for a reason to shut down early on my last visit. A storm was nearby and it did shut down, but other tall rides like Vortex were left open until closing. Tell you employees to not look so eager when they shut down. I looks bad.

-Find someway to rebuild/strengthen some areas of The Beast to turn the trims down some. It's such a boring ride when every time you pick up speed you get grabbed by a trim (although the one night ride I got was NUTS).

-Actually open up FOF's indoor que. It's frustrating to see the outside section full but almost all of the inside section roped off.

-Remove Crypt.

-Add another high capacity, quality steel coaster. Giving SOB a NTAG treatment could be done to achieve this.

-This park has so much potential as a corporate park. I think a few more years like CF has given them could make it a real special park.

Kings Dominion (based on opening weekend last year)

-Hire new operations management. It should not take 4-5 minutes to dispatch a coaster train.

-Actually have rides ready for opening day. It seems like every year recently a ride has been down for "rehab" for a few weeks after opening (Shockwave, Grizzly, Hurler, etc.). Plan offseason to get his done when the park is closed. The same goes for having coaster trains ready. I understand Dominator only having two for opening weekend, but don't get only running one on Grizzly, one on Volcano, one on Backlot, etc. Yeah, it was opening weekend, but Carowinds had two on everything the week before on their opening weekend.

-Repaint Anaconda

-add Huss Giant Frisbee

SFOG:

-Continue improving GA Cyclone. Remove hard foam and actually have some kind of soft cushion for the trains on it too.

-Repaint SUF. It's looking pretty bad, especially when you look at all the rides they have repainted recently

-Add flat ride package (Frisbee, Star Flyer, etc.). That's really the only ride type this park lacks.

-Get more Freestyle machines. They are awesome drink machines.

-As far as operations go, can't really complain about my last few visits, other than BTR and SUF. I feel like those two rides, along with Goliath and DDD need the "all-star" type crews with their popularity/capacity issues.

-Continue improving entertainment offerings. I remember always seeing the shows as a kid, and they seemed to almost all disappear a few years ago, especially when the dome was taken over by Shake, Rattle, and Roll and the Drive In was destroyed.

Sorry for the long post. These are just a few ideas to improve these well established parks.

Walibi Holland [NL]

- Build a B&M inverted or Wingrider

- Build an indoor ride which isn't some cheap 4d cinema

- Make a Path from El Condor to Goliath

- Quit milking out Halloween, and bring it back to how it was in 2007

Toverland [NL]

- Build a flatride which inverts or a coaster with inversions

- Open troy the whole day

Efteling [NL]

- Build a ride with a bit more thrill, even a SLC or boomerang would be a great addition

- Friendlier staff

PortAventura [ES]

- Retrack/toppertrack Stampida, and get rid of the kumbak trains

- A thrilling flat ride, maybe something like Talocan

- Find a way to make Furius Baco smoother

There are some good ideas, buy why remove rides at all? Darien Lake has TONS of land. The campground is really sub-par anyway, and too large for the park.

Here is what I'd like to see for Darien Lake

1) Renovation of Predator, perhaps with topper track, and also add some dark tunnels to make the ride a little more intense.

2) Sell MotoCoaster (IMO, kinda a lame ride) and put in an S&S el Loco, and this time clear land and not just build it on top of a pool.

3) Do some sort of re-theme for RoS. I'd like to see them put water cannons like Maverick under the first drop and the flat part where it goes over water.

4) Add another attraction by mind eraser. Perhaps an S&S Screamin' Swing over the water. Just so it's not just a bridge to a crappy SLC.

5) Paint SkyCoaster and Slingshot white and add Neon lights to SkyCoaster to make them match.

6) New lighting package for Giant Wheel, at the very least remove graffiti.

7) Last, but probably most important. Rebuild the bridge going from cuda falls to the rest of the water park. The wood is splintered and it burns your feet. Maybe some sort vinyl wood-like material that doesn't burn your feet. And remove the blacktop sections of the waterpark while your at it. OUCH!

Those sound like good ideas for Darien Lake but I would like Darien Lake to sell Motocoaster and put in a Gerslauer spinning coaster, but the bridge leading to 'Cuda Falls I don't have any problem with, also I like the idea of another ride by Mind Eraser, but I would like Darien Lake to get rid of Mind Eraser and replace it with B&M SLC.

Valleyfair

-Plant more trees/do some sort of landscaping in order to add something to the walkway to Steel Venom. Now that both Skyscraper and Chaos have been removed, it's become an awkward, empty, random stretch of pavement.

-Do something different for Live E this year. All of our shows (except IMAX, which I'll get to in a moment) are the same thing: Singing and dancing

-Fix the IMAX projector (At the moment, full screen doesn't work....)

Not necessarily for 2012, but realistic for the near future (three years or so). I'm only going to do parks I visit regularly.

Disneyland:

-Upgrade Tomorrowland, including replacement attractions for Captain EO, Rocket Rods, and Innoventions, and a general retheme of the whole area

-Reduce the admission price or at least stop raising it

-Redo the AP structure as it leads to overcrowding in the park

Disney California Adventure Park:

-Offer a one day DCA ticket for $40-50 dollars instead of forcing visitors to pay $80

-Install Fastpass on Toy Story Midway Mania

Knott's Berry Farm:

-Install a major new coaster, preferably an Intamin/B&M Mega/Giga

-Build a new dark ride to replace Kingdom of the Dinosaurs

-Increase the reliability of Perilous Plunge or replace it

-Replace Boomerang with a couple non-coaster rides

-Improve the food quality and/or lower the price, as it is ridiculous to pay $15+ for something lower quality than McDonalds

-Try to restore some of the theming to the park, especially in the Ghost Town and Calico Square areas

Legoland California:

-Expand the popular waterpark area

-When installing new attractions, try to find higher capacity versions if possible

Universal Studios Hollywood:

-Significantly reduce the admission price until Wizarding World of Harry Potter is complete, as the park barely has enough for a 2/3 of a day visit

Six Flags Magic Mountain (a lot here):

-Install an Intamin launched coaster to replace Log Jammer

-Install a smaller coaster (Eurofighter or similar) or a couple flats to replace Deja Vu

-Add 5-6 flat rides to the park to help balance it out a bit

-Improve food quality and/or reduce the price, and redo the menu so all items may be ordered individually

-Rebuild the Sky Tower museum

-Retrain or replace the Tatsu crew, and ensure that dispatches take 90 seconds instead of four minutes

-Remove Flash Pass from the low capacity rides (mainly Green Lantern and Superman), and make it included on X2.

-Take down the Metro track and Thrillshot, as they are both permanently closed

-Stage a permanent show in the unused theater by Riddler's Revenge

-Consturct a simple transportation ride (perhaps a chairlift) on the back of the mountain so hiking is not required

-Finally, repaint Scream and replace the parking lot below it with grass

Canobie Lake

1. Add more shade on the lines. Especially Untamed, Xtreme Frisbee, Canobie 500, Boston Tea Party and Yankee Cannonball.

..That's really it. The whole "Cover your lines with a tarp or something, I'm developing sun stroke waiting to ride this..." thing is something nearly every park needs to take into consideration. Especially on long waits.

Darien Lake 5 year master plan

6) New lighting package for Giant Wheel, at the very least remove graffiti.

I highly agree with this, especially the grafitti part. It's bad enough they've incorporated the "No Single Riders" rule on Giant Wheel but the condition of the cars and the massive amounts of grafitti really makes the ride look bad. This is the park's most iconic ride and it shouldn't look the way it does.

Legoland CA: These are not HUGE issues, but if they were resolved I think it would help.

Brickor Treat: Expand into the entire park to prevent thre SEVERE bottlenecking and overcrowding that occured this year.

Knight's Tournament: Find a way to create a more organized pre boarding area, as it tends to loose capacity due to time being wasted organizing groups after the cycles have completed. Maybe put a gate at the top of the ramp before the flat leved area so that a group can be seperated into this area can be ready to board the second a cycle ends.

Lost Kingdom Adventure: Find a way to make the accuracy of the blasters more consistent. They can be either extremely accurate or completely off depending on the day and car.

Don't put any more of those God-awful game booths in. Those really killed the park's atmosphere and caused bottlenecking over by Coastersaurus on several of my visits since they were put in this past summer.

Bring back Raptor Splash *RIP * as a Waterpark attraction (much more successful and fun).

I'm quite sure this will happen eventually, but a reasonably robust expansion of the waterpark would give it just a bit more substance to be worth more than a quick hour run through to do everything.

Belmont Park:

Either rehab or replace those awful Morgan trains. The ride has been almost impossible to re-ride more than 2-3 times due to roughness and lack of padding.

(Blue Sky) A drop tower here would be aboslutely AMAZING,with an unpresedented view of the Ocean! While I am not sure about any kind of height restrictions, a small ARM Tower or S&S Double shot would really -complete- the park in my opinion.

Re-open the Plunge and invest in a remodel of it to make it more cost efficient in the long run. (over 80 years old)

SeaWorld SD:

Keep the revamp coming! The addition of Manta will be fanastic, and the renovation of some of the older aging exhibits/and or attractions would fully re-define the park.

Knott's:

Get some topper track on Ghostrider ASAP and bring back the un-trimmed OMFG drop after the midcourse.

Bring back the entrance shack to Calico Mine ride in some form.

Renovate or leave Ghost Town classic.

Get rid of, or add another car to Perilous Plunge. It's just a waste of Valuable Space right now.

Mt. Olympus

Add a 2nd Train to Hades

Operate more than 3 Cars on Opa

Add 1-2 More Attractions to Medusa's Indoor Waterpark (Family Water Play Area, Tornado, Raft Ride, Master Blaster. *)

Add Flat Rides that aren't Upcharge (Drop Tower, Frisbee, Top Spin, ANYTHING)

Add an Indoor Walkway from Parthenon to Medusa's Indoor Waterpark

Add a Major Steel Coaster (As long as it has 2 or more trains and can carry more 600 riders an hour)

Relocate the Outing Area and Add Something there

Expand Parthenon and add something (Interactive Dark Ride, Simulator, Flat Ride, SOMETHING!!!)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: OPERATE RIDES AT MAX CAPACITY!!!!! I Waited over an Hour for Dive to Atlantis. Why? Cause there were this many boats on the ride at 1 time http://rcdb.com/2397.htm?p=10113

*What does it tell you that in January, I did everything in Bay of Dreams 2-3+ Times in less than 3 hours.

PS, What does it say about the quality of the Park when people say a Zamperla Volare is TOO GOOD for the Park?

Some improvements that SFDK can make-

Re-track Roar, that ride could be so awesome if it where smoother.

Take out Kong, it would be nice to have a little less pain in the parks coaster collection.

Do SOMETHING with the old theater ride, dark ride, coaster, flatride, ANYTHING!

Add more variety and sit down restaurants in the mix of food choices.

I don't know if this would be possible, but maybe loosen up the brakes in the mid-coarse on the Medusa so the train has more speed on the final elements.

Put something over Medusa's parking lot so its not mostly, well, parking lot!

There's a lot more, but those are the ones I can think of right now.

Waldameer - Add a sit down resturant and improve in the park food offerings.

- Move the tickets booths back where the scramble is and open up the midway and the area next to the bumper cars and place the scramble back by Mega Vortex.

- An addition to the water park.

- Tighter security in the park or charge admission to keep the local kids from hanging out at the park and causing trouble.

My last item I wanted they are already doing which is the second engine for the railroad.

• 5 months later...

California's Great America

Lengthen the seatbelts for Flight Deck and Vortex. I was able to fit fine at SFOG on Batman/Scorcher. CGAm must've shortened the seatbelts

With Stampede, Scrap Grizzly and replace it with something with Airtime (Maybe a B&M Junior Hyper)

Move the Splash Maze to Boomerang Bay

Turn the Karaoke Show into regular Karaoke

Add a Euro Fighter or something where Invertigo was

Get new trains for Demon. Arrow Looping Coasters should not need seatbelts

Have the wheelchair cards next to the wheelchair place

Remove the Go-karts and add something there (Maybe a Roller Soaker like ride over Boomerang Bay)

Six Flags Over Georgia

Include Dare Devil Dive and Log Jamboree in the Flash Pass

Repaint Superman. It Looks almost pink. Ninja has the same problem

Either Get New Trains for Ninja or Burn it to the Ground

Add a few flat rides around the park (Top Spin, Frisbee, Round Up, Aviator, Windseeker, Etc.)

3rd Station for the Train somewhere. Oh and Fix the speakers for the train

Mark Handicapped spots in the front parking lot better

Expand Hanson Cars

Revamp Bugs Bunny World

Remove the Sky Coaster and expand Skull Island in that area

Have Souvenirs for ALL The coasters in the park

FINALLY- Allow non-flash pass users to use the rows for Mine Train/ Batman if there are empty seats

Single Rider lines for Rapids Ride (5 people in 1 boat. Really?!?)

Have Acrophobia open MORE

Six Flags St. Louis:

Add another coaster, possibly a B&M mega? Anything really. I just think they could use another good coaster. I know Mr. Freeze Reverse Blast just opened, so if this did happen, it probably would be another 2 years.

Kings Island:

Burn down Son of Beast and have a celebration, then replace it with an Intamin Plug n' Play.

I think KI could use a good B&M invert, I think that would be a really good addition.

I'm sure this is impossible, but replace Diamondback's current trains, (with the weird seating, I forget what it's called ) with the traditional-style hyper trains. I know you wouldn't have the "view from every seat" but I have heard there isn't nearly as much rattle on these type of trains than on the "weird" trains.