TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies, Movies, Movies.....

robbalvey

Fido

brillant acting and very funny idea. Had me and my sister laughing the whole time!

this is now on my favorite top 10 movies list!

9.75/10

I also LOVED this movie!

Is it from the same people who did Shaun of the Dead? The humor was really similar!

Over the weekend I watched "Big Daddy" and "Black Hawk Down." Both very different yet great movies. Big Daddy provides comedy relief whereas Black Hawk Down delivers an intense story about the UN conflict in Somalia in 1993.

I watched Final Destination 1 and 2 on the same evening several weeks ago. I just watched the 3rd one earlier this afternoon. Those movies never get old!

Black Hawk Down delivers an intense story about the UN conflict in Somalia in 1993.

Remember that this movie isnt even semi realistic. Im a military fanatic and from what I've heard this movie is a far cry from real.

Now We Were Soliders.. Thats realistic.

I was watching part of "Across the Universe" yesterday. I got about 2 hours in, and it was very... um... interesting.

First of all, the screenplay is absolutely gorgeous. Every angle is perfect, and the synchronization to classic Beatles tracks is awesome. But the story, however, is very hard to follow for me. (But then again, I didn't understand the second Lord of the Rings, so it might just be me.) The music is great, but I don't know everything about this movie, so I can't say whether you should see it or not. But take what I said, and think about it.

If that made any sense at all.

10,000 BC 8/10

Well, I was bored last night, so I ventured out and went to see 10,000 BC. I was pleasently surprised by it. The action was awesome and the storyline was solid. I was really blown away by some of the cinematography shots, they were quite amazing. The plot had some holes in it, but that's alright, the action made up for it.

---Brent

^ I got bored last night too!, but watched jumper.

what a dodgy film. Didn't get the plot, no action except for the last 10 minutes,only good thing was ....SAMUEL L. JACKSON lol although he wasn't sick of those m***** F***** snakes this time lol