TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

ATTENTION - BIG MIKE rides 500th coaster!

Hi Folks,

This week on my San Antonio trip, I rode my 500th coaster - Superman Krypton Coaster at Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

Also rode coasters at Sea World, Joyland, and Frontierland.

Please reply with all of your congrats and compliments on this achievement.

Thanks, Big Mike

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture almost looks like someone was taking the picture of the 3 cool people and at the last second uncool Rich bent over to get in it.

Are you even in the coaster seat??

Bill - Of course I have a pic, but with my limited abilities of downloading my pics and putting them on here, it will take awhile. (Kinda like the hot, sexy, bikini pics).

Peace, Big Mike

PS - I may have to rub that little kid out.

#500 huh? - well I agree that smart Alec 10yr old needs rubbing out - but given I'm lagging over 200 behind you all I can say is watch your back Big Mike.

Only kidding of course because I'm going to Japan and you are not so I will close the gap significantly (typhoons allowing) which makes me happy. I'll miss your cool self of course and even though I have another cool roomie - you remain the King of Cool. 8)

Wow! What a nice response!

I am glad and lucky to have such good friends as you guys.

Thanks Bruno and Hanno for the nice collection of pictures, sure hope to see you again someday, you were awesome.

Thanks Cool Rich, it sure was not the same in San Antonio going on the water rides without your enthusiasm to go on them.

Thanks Bill, miss going in the oceans and bay with you.

Thanks Elissa, This count would not be so high if it was not for you and Robb, love you guys.

Thanks Peter and Steve, two great roomies and two wonderful people.

Thanks Joe, it was great meeting you and I will send you a private message first when I hit 600 before anyone else finds out.

Thanks Jay, but I am only going if that guy that picks his ass isn't going, don't want to touch anything that he may have touched.

Thanks Dave, after crushing Larry in everything we did, you put me in my place in that shooting game and I will demand a rematch for your entire lifetime.

Also thanks to the two people I don't know who said nice things, thats what makes TPR so great, good friends and nice people congratulate even when Uncool Rich and Larry doesn't.

Looking for more congrats from everyone!

Peace, Big Mike

Thanks Elissa, This count would not be so high if it was not for you and Robb, love you guys.

Aww....I feel touched. Big Mike, you have my permission to touch me next time you see me. And if you opt out, you can also touch Elissa.

--Robb "Congrats - you are much cooler than somewhat cool Rich." Alvey