TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Scale Coaster trains! Griffon and Alpengeist

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^They were $32 each and $8 for shipping.

^Yes they do go up and down on the griffon model...no for alpengeist.

Was there a link on the BGE site or did you call the number mentioned earlier in the thread?

Somebody mentioned Dorney Park, and the Statix models are posted on their site in the merchandise area. Haven't seen them at SFoG yet, nor had a chance to check the other SF parks.

No link on BGE yet. Just call the number. Don't hold your breath on Six Flags' rides. They seem to feel that no one would want them. (Even though they ordered them 5 months ago). Our new purchasing agent didn't even know what they were when I sent her pictures. The original people we talked to loved the idea. Next thing you know, all new purchasing folks.

I thought the price was a bit steep too at first, but then I thought about what it would cost me in gas/hotel stay/park entrance fee plus money to purchase them at the park making it seem like a bargain to be able to call up and order them. That sucks about Six Flags. The batman trains would be cool. Are there any plans for a Great Bear train? Oh Arnie at Busch Gardens mentioned them getting a third product sometime in the near future?? Can you elaborate on that at all? Apollo's Chariot maybe?

• 1 month later...

Have you been in contact with any British parks? Wondering if there is any interest over here. Our merchandise is terrible at the moment and needs something decent and park related like this.

Looking forward to drilling a hole in my desk to drop a dive machine into