TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Casey's (aka"TPR's MY GIANT") Midwest Trip Report

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohboy, I can sense the photos veering toward Cedar Point. I LOVE how we've completely hijacked Casey's thread.

Which is fine, at least something is being contributed here. Will we ever get to see the pic of you?

Ya know, I am so sorry, I have been busy at work and some other personal things in my life. I apologize to you for not being able to drop everything and post the rest of my trip report. I can put my life on hold just for you so you can see more pictures. Would you like that?

If you can't tell yes I am trying to be an ASS! I can't believe you would put something like that up here. I have been very busy with work and some other personal things, and I haven't found the time. Yes my thread did get hijacked, which is fine, but you don't have to sit there and be rude about the fact I haven't posted.

Now I really know how Robb feels, he juggles all kinds of stuff yet people still give him grief about not posting the pictures updates.

All I can say is chill out be happy, I will be able to post soon. I am never home, I can't post at work. When I say I will get to the pictures I will, but on my schedule not any one elses. I do not want to turn this thread into a bitch session. No arguing in my posts.

I have absolutely no problem with my thread being hijacked. People can post all the pictures they like on here. I will get it back on track soon, I hope you understand where I am coming from.

Thank you for your understanding,

Casey

Casey, I do appreciate this thread, and I wasn't trying to bitch about it not being done. I, and, others, just really wanted to see that picture! In fact, I'd be honored by a Casey tackle if I were about a foot shorter and 10 years younger.

However, how about a tip winning on slot machines?

I want to contribute in the hijacking of Casey's thread!

Here is a couple of pics that we got at Cedar Point.

tprmidwest20070172.jpg.fc3ee313f94053b9b2e9a763a0f245ba.jpg

And here we find Casey getting some aussie booty.

tprmidwest20070163.jpg.44a840b488246611de3b29e07921654c.jpg

Here we find the wild Casey in his natural habitat.

^I think we should use those pictures to advertise future TPR Trips!

"Come on a TPR Trip and get Beer and a$$!"

Does that only apply to US-based TPR Tours or are other countries fair game, hmmm?

Or any TPR Tour that Casey is on?