TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Network TV looking for a "coaster-loving family"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nominate Robb .

Whenever this episode airs, I will definitely watch. Even though I hate these types of shows, I can imagine the episode already when the coaster enthusiast family is swapped with some other family.

ACEr Mom: GRAVY FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

Kid: But temporary mom! We had gravy for the past six nights! And I have gone up two pant and shirt sizes overnight!

ACEr Mom: SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

I nominate Robb .

Whenever this episode airs, I will definitely watch. Even though I hate these types of shows, I can imagine the episode already when the coaster enthusiast family is swapped with some other family.

ACEr Mom: GRAVY FOR DINNER TONIGHT!

Kid: But temporary mom! We had gravy for the past six nights! And I have gone up two pant and shirt sizes overnight!

ACEr Mom: SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!

That would be a very funny show and I would so watch it I nominate Robb too!

~Matthew

I would totally KILL to do this, but my better half is a no go. I know this because last year, when Paula sent out the word that Discovery Health was looking for people who wanted to lose weight (with the premise of fitting better in the seats of The Voyage), I sent an email in. Sure enough, I got a call from the producer (calling from the UK no less) and did this lengthy phone interview at the crack of dawn one morning. I was sooo excited. Until I came home and told Herb. That was the end of that.

Shari "I had to marry the guy who doesn't want to be on reality tv" Shoufler

I vote for that really annoying family that rode Raptor on the "Cedar Point: World's Largest Amusement Park" special.

Being good friends of theirs, I can tell you they have been trying to get on The Amazing Race forever, and I think they would be very interested in this. I will let them know.

With any of your luck, you would get the "God Warrior" Lady: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCODIhAXbQM

Could you imagine it?

"GOLIATH IS THE NAME OF THE DARK-SIDE!!!I AM THE HOLY GOD WARRIOR!!!TEAR DOWN THE DAMNED ROLLERCOASTER"

Then she would gag and throw up.

That is one of the scariest things I have ever seen...

Wait, I think if Robb uses some of his other kids this could totally work! You could take some crazy farmer wife lady on Balder a few times and feed her hot wings! It would be great!

Then drop her off in Valencia with a shopping list and tell her to find her own way back! She'd be slingin' rocks on the parkway in no time!

Oooh! I could imagine what would happen with Disneyland freaks and Universal swap would be like....

Universal mom: We're going Universal Studious and thats final, also I like the Mummy.

Disney child: Oh but Universal mom we don't have passes for there and besides they don't have fruit carts that sell pickles or a lagoon that is not open that people stare at even though very little is going on!