TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite place to vacation?

piggy4891

I really really really love Florida. I haven't even been to a Florida park, but I love the beaches there. They are so relaxing. While they might not be as beautiful as the sand beaches in Maine between the rock cliffs, the climate is just perfect.

The Rocky Mountains are also really fun, but I have only been in the summer, and they got kind of boring after four days of hiking. They are very beautiful though.

I also really like Atlanta. I don't really know why, but that city just makes me feel so good. I love the downtown part around CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, and the Coke museum.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere which has a Theme Park, walking in the Swiss mountains during the summer, Skiiing in the French Alps or relaxing by the Pool for an afternoon and drive in the hire car to a city or town late evening.

Last May I took a week off work, drove from South England to France,Belgium,Holland Germany just to visit Heide-Park,Bobbyjanland, Walibi World, Walibi Belgium, Plopsaland and De Eftling.

I managed to find a local Centre Parc's in Holland which I relaxed in for the whole day, great fun nude swimming.

We drove all that way with a nail in one of the car tyres.

Thanks everyone for the great feedback, i am going to perdido key, florida for my spring break this year. I am going to stay in the Indigo west condominium tower. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.vrbo.com/vrbo/images/a8031&imgrefurl=http://www.vrbo.com/101313&h=340&w=248&sz=23&hl=en&start=18&tbnid=LxqWrAI19upOaM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dindigo%2Bcondos%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den

condo.bmp

this is the level where i will be

My favourite place to go on holiday is either Florida (Orlando/Siesta Key) or else Italy (Lake Garda).

I went to Italy last summer on holiday to Lake Garda, stayed in a nice town called Riva Del Garda, and I am going back there this summer again. I love it.

Although I really want to go back to Florida at some stage.

• 8 months later...

WDW and UO. I just love the feeling I get when I go to those places. They make me feel all warm on the inside. Can't wait to go to both this Christmas!

And while I don't go on a regular basis, I love Cedar Point. Top notch coasters.

England and France were lots of fun too.

As im still a student, did't went far.

I like to vacation at Genting Highlands. As that is the first place where I went and have fun.

It is situated 6,000 feet above sea level.

HIMG0101.JPG.ab919e95d457d97d7f79032e6d94828d.JPG

Same look out from 23th floor, nice very nice when the sun raise !!

HIMG0048.JPG.29db59623ed989bb600961fed6edc191.JPG

Boat, you must ride slowly only it will move, tried fast only move 2cm!!!

466538120_GH053.jpg.181439792c592817affaa5dcd5cdff35.jpg

Genting Space Shoot, Japan and america is more nice and fun than this...

1647511428_gentingfirstworldhotel.jpg.ffbdba83b7c49671c6eeebf2f83da675.jpg

First World Hotel

167817790_gentingcablecar.jpg.dab78792a0e53b7d823504f1a08f162e.jpg

Genting Skyway Cable Cars Travel up to Genting Highlands

ghr06.jpg.1206e09ed6f4cf9fb2557c97b49371bf.jpg

Genting Highlands Helicopter view

I really really like Raves so my holidays are always combinations of Raves, Clubbing and Coasters.

Amsterdam is one of my destinations as they got the best parties in the world, really good food, amazing girls and nice people.

I think next year I will fly to Ibiza in Spain as my clubbing friends told me this is MUST.

I really really like Raves so my holidays are always combinations of Raves, Clubbing and Coasters.

Amsterdam is one of my destinations as they got the best parties in the world, really good food, amazing girls and nice people.

I think next year I will fly to Ibiza in Spain as my clubbing friends told me this is MUST.

You like raving? That is so cool because I hardly know anyone who is into that scene. You definitely need to plan a trip to Ibiza. The Ibiza party last year was AMAZING. I went to Love Parade in Essen, Germany this year (not as good as Berlin) but it was still so much fun... Tiesto was there, as well as Fedde Le Grand and Blue Man Group! I heard the raves in San Francisco and in Los Angeles are great as well which is where I am planning to go next!

You like raving? That is so cool because I hardly know anyone who is into that scene. You definitely need to plan a trip to Ibiza. The Ibiza party last year was AMAZING. I went to Love Parade in Essen, Germany this year (not as good as Berlin) but it was still so much fun... Tiesto was there, as well as Fedde Le Grand and Blue Man Group! I heard the raves in San Francisco and in Los Angeles are great as well which is where I am planning to go next!

Love Parade Berlin - I am so sorry I never got the chance to be there. I just saw some videos and there were tears of excitment in my eyes.

I was in Dance Valley last summer in Amsterdam for my 3th time it was was cool.

Have you been to DC10 Circo Loco in Ibiza ? I am dreaming about this place ... Check out this video - I must get there

^ That looks AWESOME! Seriously, that would be amazing to be at. Can't wait till I can travel on my own so I can go to raves and stuff.

So, back on topic. Even though I have only been there once, Orlando is my favorite vacation spot. There is everything there, coasters and great food. So much fun, I miss it sooo much!

---Brent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Reviving an old thread!

Every year my family has gone on a vacation to Hilton Head Island, SC. Next year it seems everyone's splitting up and doing their own thing. This thread gave me some great ideas for a new vacation!

Hilton Head's a great place to go. Top knotch restaurants, great beaches, and Hilton head! Australia's amazing too.

Where else to TPR members like to go?