TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Amazing Race 11 All-Stars

Sue

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin & Drew - 'Lifelong Friends' (previously 'Frat Brothers') Season 1 - - 4th Place

Ozzy & Danny - 'Best Friends' - Season 2 - 4th Place

John & Jill - 'Formerly Dating' (previously 'Dating') - Season 3 - 5th Place

Uchenna & Joyce - 'Married' - Season 7 - 1st Place

David & Mary - 'Coalminer & Wife' - Season 10 - 6th Place

Charla & Mirna - 'Cousins' (one's a midget) - Season 5 - 6th Place

Rob & Amber - 'Married' - Season 7 - 2nd Place

Teri & Ian - 'Married Parents' (Obligatory Old People) - Season 3 - 2nd Place

Eric & Danielle - 'Dating' (Eric was paired with someone else, Danielle was partnered with someone else..hooked up on their season!) - Season 9 - 7th & 2nd Place

Joe & Bill - 'Life Partners' (known as Team Guido, obnoxious team) - Season 1 - 3rd Place

Dustin & Kandice - 'Beauty Queens' - Season 10 - 4th Place

Rob & Amber.....AGAIN!?!?!?

How many reality shows and then reality all star shows are they gonna do?!?!?

I dunno. But how many are they going to have to win? It seems they have truly made a living by winning reality shows.

I actually really like Rob & Amber! Seriously, it's sad but I'll be routing for them and the Beauty Queens!

Those two pairs always seemed honest about the whole "it's a game, we're going to try and do what it takes to win it". I can admire that, especially since all the other teams are always like "oh, we would never do that (cue scene where they do that!)" or the teams that are overly obnoxious about screwing people over (Team Guido!)

Rob and Amber have some show on the Fox Reality Channel where they move to Las Vegas so Rob can become a pro poker player, I watched about 10 minutes of it and it was ok. I'm glad they brought back Jon Vito and Jill they did great on their season but hit a string of bad luck when they missed a train by seconds that would have given them a huge lead and then they lost it at a road block where they had to shoot a bow and arrow but came in last because Jon Vito had a messed up eye and couldnt aim right.

I actually really like Rob & Amber! Seriously, it's sad but I'll be routing for them and the Beauty Queens!

Those two pairs always seemed honest about the whole "it's a game, we're going to try and do what it takes to win it". I can admire that, especially since all the other teams are always like "oh, we would never do that (cue scene where they do that!)" or the teams that are overly obnoxious about screwing people over (Team Guido!)

amen. THose are the two teams will be rooting for as well. They all were great racers and did what was needed to get ahead, which is the whole point of the Amazing Race. I hope david and mary get Philiminated first. Their racing just isn't up to par with the rest. THey may be nice people, but they aren't good racers.

Romber is the team I love to hate. We just love to listen to his stupid expressions (Anyone remember Survivor All Stars "I've put an "A" on my arm for Amber -hope she makes it" when they were separated?)

We actually met Kandice a few years ago when she competed in a Miss America runner-up pageant in my husband's hometown. She actually lived with Herb's cousin's family for that week, so my mother in law is now watching AR and rooting for her.

As for me, I always root for the underdogs, so I love Dave and Mary, although Rosie O'Donnell gave them a freaking house, so they really don't need the money now, either. I think I will root for the midget.

Shari

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone watch on Sunday?

I just got around to it today. Some notes:

- I LOVE that Rob & Amber came in 1st!!!!

- Uchenna and Joyce really seemed to have fallen apart since last time

- Why the hell were Dave and Mary brought back?

- Kind of mad that it already seems like everyone is out to get Rob & Amber.

- The producers don't seem to be giving us as much info this time around (no info on how much money is given, etc.)

Other thoughts?