TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Help Robb & Elissa Name KidTums!

SharkTums

Hey all...

Today we got some exciting news...we will be doing our part to add more chicks to the coaster enthusiast community! KidTums is a girl!

We already have some names in mind, but it doesn't hurt to open up the floor to one's we might not have thought of, or forgotten along the way.

Please keep these serious, I think there's another thread in Ask Alvey for silly names!

If we end up using a name posted here, the first person who posted it will win a prize!

Some things to consider in the naming process:

- We don't want a name that starts with the letter A

- We want a somewhat traditional name. Think about when you go to a theme park, we want KidTums to be able to find her name on some cheesey souvenir.

- Feel free to post middle names as well, make sure they go with the first name.

- The last name will be Alvey

- Please do not post giant lists of names, limit it to 3-5 names you think would be good.

Thanks!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also guys,

If you wanted to pass something on to the kids of you you could always give them your middle names. Amanda has Kristi's middle name and Joshua has mine.

Just a small way to give them something of yours without that weirdness of being a "Junior".

All this baby talk is getting me thinking ... NOPE ... thought gone.

This really isn't an entry, but here are the top 10 female names in 2005 according to Wikipedia:

1.) Emily

2.) Emma

3.) Madison

4.) Abigail

5.) Olivia

6.) Isabella

7.) Hannah

8.) Samantha

9.) Christina

10.) Ashley