Official LOST Discussion Thread

obeygiant

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm completely amazed by that video.

The fact that an image of the degroots flashed, as long as a "god loves you as he loved jacob"

And I don't understand when the other rabbit just appeared, like it was cloned or something.

And you notice Dr. Candles name has changed yet AGAIN

In the version they showed at comic con they cursed in it

If only people on lost could curse...

• 4 months later...

I saw this on Oceanic Air fake press release.

December 28, 2007

OCEANIC AIRLINES ANNOUNCES ITS RETURN TO THE AIRWAYS

“TAKING YOU PLACES YOU NEVER IMAGINED”

Flights Begin December 31 To Nine Markets

Oceanic Airlines announced today their return to the airways. Beginning December

31, operations and flights to nine markets will resume, “Taking You Places You Never

Imagined.” Destinations include:

Los Angeles, CA

Tustin, CA

Ames, IA

Miami, FL

New York, NY

Portland, OR

Knoxville, TN

Seoul, South Korea

Sydney, Australia

“We are very eager to resume flying and apologize for any inconvenience our

temporary closure may have caused our loyal customers,” said Michael Orteig, President,

Oceanic Airlines. “Oceanic Airlines is proud to be a top tier flight provider and looks forward

to providing travelers with many more years of unparalleled service.”

About Oceanic Airlines

In business for over 25 years, Oceanic Airlines is a major airline carrier and offers the highest

caliber of service for international and domestic flights. Destinations include Los Angeles,

London, Sydney and South Korea.

###

Oceanic Airlines Contact:

Georgia Cavanagh (818) 460-5520

I wonder what kind of PR attempt this is. Well December 31st is tomorrow.

If you call the phone above you get this website: http://www.flyoceanicair.com/

Interesting enough, all of the cities they are flying to are the places the current characters are from.

So if anyone is following the game, this part is interesting. I don't know whether or not this will be revealed in the show so it could be considered a spoiler.

Naomi lied about the plane being found with all of the passangers found dead! Freaking awesome!

So... um... how many episodes do they have? I've heard 8... what happens after that? Will they film more episodes when the strike is over? Is this going to be an even shorter season? So many questions... just like what the show is known for.

Just got my copy of Entertainment Weekly with the cover story on LOST and an interview with Matthew Fox, if any of you need more to know about Season 4, that last Season Finale, etc.

It's dated January 11 - Issue #973 "Winter TV Preview" (hah - Go Writers Go!). Fox is on the cover.

• 3 weeks later...
So I am officially lost, can anyone recap what has happened up to this point, I started and stopped watching in season 2.

So you have missed Half of the shows run. How could anyone possibly catch you up, and if you missed this many episodes, why do you want to start watching again? I'm sorry but that just makes no sense to me.

I will be taping it on Thursday as I have a Notre Dame basketball game. Which means ND Basketball>lost, or anything else.

Yeah, recaps don't really help. Mike asked me yesterday, and I told him: "Look, I don't mean to be rude but there is no way I could explain what has happened. It wouldn't do the show justice, and you still wouldn't understand everything."

Either watch the previous seasons on DVD or online. It's your only hope.