TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Most forceful coaster you've been on.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six Flags Over Texas' Titan... The upwards helix of OUCH...

But honestly the most scared of forces I have ever been was when I was on TopGun at PGA and I actually got tunnel vision on the final helix... Scared the crap out of me... Went on later in the day when it was a bit cooler and I was fine. (Granted it hit like 110F that day so it might have been the heat)

Mind Bender at SFOG pulls some great forces on all "three" loops.

Not if you sit in the first row of the fourth car. Then, you barely feel any positive force but you get some airtime. Rock'N'RollerCoaster probably has the most forceful launch on any coaster. I couldn't move my hands.

But honestly the most scared of forces I have ever been was when I was on TopGun at PGA and I actually got tunnel vision on the final helix... Scared the crap out of me... Went on later in the day when it was a bit cooler and I was fine. (Granted it hit like 110F that day so it might have been the heat)

Oh man, I second you on Titan!! Things started to get blurry for me at the point on the helix. Titan was the only coaster that ever pushed me to almost black-out. I've been on Goliath at SFMM too but it didn't have the same effect.

Hmmm Im not sure which ride has the highest G-forces, but heres a list of the most intense coaster moments I have experienced:

- Batman la Fuga @ WBMW Madrid

- Megablitz @ Prater. Those helixes are insane!

- Backwards through the loop on Boomerangs.

- The vertical loop and final turn on Looping Star @ Vidampark

I second the Batman La Fuga opinion (WBMWM). The loops and the helixes are REALLY intense...

I think some even called this to be the most intense of the Batman clones... maybe it's because of the 7-row trains, which probably pull the train faster than the 8-row models...

I've done rock n rollercoaster over 400 times and it is not very forcefull, certainly not when you compare it to a coaster like Batman the ride or Thriller (known as Zonga now). I love the G forces on that coaster. But now it is SBNO I think Batman is my most intense coaster, especially the La Fuga version in Madrid.

^I agree on Batman(SFOG), I grey out everytime on the loops. BTW, I noticed that Batman has gotten a little rough. The last time I rode it, I was in the front, and I had some headbanging through the last corkscrew. Has anyone else noticed this?

I haven't noticed headbanging. Neither has my cousin and sister.

I got tunnel vision once on Goliath's helix. It was half cool/half scary.

The pull-out of Tatsu's Pretzel is crazy, too. B:TR is always intense.

Never ride Batman: The Ride in the last car 3 times in a row. There is a buttload of force going threw those loops.

I have rode Batman la Fuga (madrid) for 6 times in a row on the backseat, never had a problem with the g-forces, till I got out of my seat. I couldn't stand anymore on my legs because of the G forces, was quite a weird experience to be hounest!