TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2007 Group Trips!

^^ Not too mention if any don't get to you at all.

The last few weeks I keep getting mail from all sorts of addresses that aren't mine. Some have the same #, some have close to the same number, most of them are totally different streets.

I think some poor bastard missed his gas bill thanks to our mail system.

And I haven't gotten my masercard bill. Hopefully whoever's house it shows up at is nice enough to pay it for me.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Midwest and Spain trip forums are now OPEN!

If you have recieved the email from Elissa regarding the trip and you CANNOT access the "TPR Group Trips" section of the forum, please send one of us an email with your screen name so we can add you to the list.

On a side note - there are still TEN SPOTS OPEN for the Midwest USA trip.

If you are interested in this trip, please let us know ASAP!

Thanks!

--Robb

2007 Trips Update!

Spain Is FULL!

However the "waitlist" is currently open. So if you're still interested, get us your deposit so you can be #1 on the waitlist!

Midwest HAS OPENINGS!

We had so much interest in the Midwest trip that we have decided to do two buses! I can only assure you that this is a GOOD thing! A lot of the US parks are much happier to give us stuff when we have 100 participants rather than 50, and with multiple trains on most coasters you should still never have to wait at ERT. You can ask our UK Trip Peeps...with 53 of us, sometimes the coasters were going half empty! We have 14 spots open for this great trip (with some ERT already confirmed!) so get your deposits in today!

Japan Will Have A Random Lottery!

Keep in mind you still have until October 12th to have a chance at this once in a lifetime TPR Adventure Tour! Yes there will be a lottery, but you'll have just as good of a chance as the others! This will be the smallest of our group trips at right around 30 participants, but it's sure to be amazing!

*A NOTE ABOUT WAITLISTS!*

Please do not get discouraged if you do not make it into one of the trips on a lottery, or if you can't signup just yet, but think you may want to sign up at a later date. We have already had one drop for Spain and two drops for Japan! For the UK trip we had FOURTEEN Drops between October and May...that means FOURTEEN people made it into the trip either from the waitlist or signing up in the Spring!

Please keep those questions and deposits coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Question about the Mid West Trip. My family usually goes on vaction the week the trip is. We usually go to a amusement park during this time and I brought up how about Cedar Point. If there's a chance that I would be at the park the same day you guys are, Would I be able to stop by and say hi?

Just wondering.

-Chris-

Wow.....I am uber excited to see I will be able to meet up with the TPR group at Kings Island next year! The timing is perfect since my vacation date was moved from early August! Looking forward to meeting the gang! Too bad no ERT and TPR perks though....hope there will be a nice 2007 addition to add to PKI also....and th eopening of SOB!:b

-James

Sorry guys, my wife and I have to drop out of the Midwest trip. It turns out my school will most likely interfere with our schedules and there's a good chance my wife is pregnant (and potentially due next July or August) so this just isn't in the cards at the moment. I'll definitely look forward towards 2008, however.

Matt