TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

Technically, there is! But no one is going to tell you that.

then there isnt one. The only single rider thing i get is after your on the stairs sometimes they will call for single people to balance the car. But since they wernt running balanced it wasnt an issue and therefore didnt get me special treatment.

Um...that's what a single riders line is, at least at SFMM. You wait by the exit stairs until a single rider is needed. Obviously the wait varies depending on what is needed, just like Deja Vu's. However my friends and I got several rides on GL in less than an hour.

A single rider line is a horrible idea for a low capacity ride like Green Lantern...it slows down the line significantly while gaining a large single rider line with guests hoping to get on ASAP. Single Rider lines or rides like Riddler's Revenge makes sense as it is not in the open where everyone see it and obviously is aware of its location...this it never gets to crazy and doesnt slow down the line. FLashpass slows lines down enough as it is!!

^ Exactly. Taking a single rider from the normal queue is far more fair. A dedicated single riders line is one thing, but just hanging around the exit of a ride that doesn't have a dedicated single rider line and hoping to get in front of someone that waited through the regular queue is just wrong in my view. Flashpass is a separate topic.

If it had a dedicated single rider line, it wouldn't slow down operations at all. They have the cars pre-grouped before they open the gates, so they could easily allow someone from the single rider line to enter while the next train is grouped, but not yet boarding. Methinks they should get on that.