Jurassic World

Trailer released
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
MUST BUY RMC MERCHANDISE!!!!

Re: Jurassic World

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 pm

Okay if you haven't booked Jurassic World's tickets, RUN!!!!! Seriously the best movie ever! 9.6/10
-------------
-------------
SPOILER ALERT, but I'm sparing the good moments so you'll still be surprised.
-------------
-------------
-------------
1. Hey look, no selfie sticks!
2. If you think Merlin is running their parks wrong lately, go watch this! Jurassic World is operated worse than most of the Chinese city parks!
3. Employees should always wear safety devices when doing their works, that way they won't fall into a cage full of Velociraptors.
4. What happened to the "two is one, one is none" rule that every engineer follows?
5. The park seriously is going down with or without Indominus Rex. Only 26,000 visitors and that place is already packed like Magic Kingdom on a summer Saturday. Have they learnt nothing from Geauga Lake???
6. Gyrosphere, oh my god! 26,000 visitors and already has a 2.5 hours line; guests are waiting right under the sun; Entrance sign that nobody can see from the monorail; ONE LOADING PLATFORM?? Only one employee at a station; Intern operating the main panel without assistance; No broadcasting system at the station/queue line; No emergency broadcasting system installed in the cars; Cars are dispatched without safety check; Seat belts brings down the capacity even further; Horribly trained operator that can't even handle a temporary closure (well, supposed to be); No auto drive mode that collects the cars back to the station; Jimmy Fallon comedies that distracts the attention of riders; An average height 16-year-old can almost touch the moving parts of the car; No gravity detection device to keep the seats upright; The only safety device can be opened during the ride; etc etc etc. Geez find a reliable manufacturer!
7. They invested $26 million on the Indominus Rex but can't even erase its memory of the tractor implant?
8. Again, the whole place just screams low capacity to me! Also the water park is way too small and has rides from the 1980s So many good things to learn from Cedar Point yet only picked that up huh?
9. T-Rex, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus and human can be friends!
10. They should never use electric weapon that only works on velociraptors to handle Indominus Rex.
11. So many reference to the first movie! So many great memories!
12. They've added Mercedes-Benz, Coca Cola, Starbucks, Samsung and more to the movie, but not in an awkward way like those terrible Transformers movies.
13. Yeah I watch a bit of New Girl, so I always want to laugh when I see Jake Johnson.
14. Hey when guests are sitting right under the sunlight in the Central American heat, go sell them water, soda, electric fans, ice creams and Slurpee!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby viking86 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Got my ticket for saturday, very excited! =)

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:11 pm

I definitely think this won't be a disappointment. It's impossible to live up to the original, but this is DEFINITELY better than the other sequels. There are great theme park jokes, lots of good references to the original, some good humor, and Chris Pratt worked well as the lead. You could tell they used as many practical FX as possible, which is nice. The ending was too over the top/forced CGI for me, and the movie did feature lots of cliche film characters/items to fill it in (stupid kids, awkward love interest), but overall I do think this will exceed peoples expectations and leave them happy.

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Ape » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Bought my tickets a couple of days ago. I had to wait until they had the full movie schedule released to buy the fancy leather recliner seats at our theater. Ill be front and center in the balcony having a nice drink and not dealing with kids as it is 21+ only up there.

MUST BUY RMC MERCHANDISE!!!!

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:17 am

Watched it for three times already, still awesome!

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Ape » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:18 am

The movie was awesome! I want to go back and see it in 3D now.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby thecoasterdude » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:44 am

Seeing it today!
Coaster Count: 73

Favorite Coasters:

Nitro El Toro Skyrush Storm Runner
Hydra Wicked Cyclone Steel Force Bizzaro Farenheit
Montu Sheikra Cheetah Hunt Kumba

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:25 pm

It set the record for largest opening weekend ever. Which will soon be broken by Star Wars, but it is great to see the franchise brought back to life!

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:27 am

Will finally get a chance to see it. Tried over the weekend but the theater was sold out. I will see it in Imax 3D tonight. Reports have been favorable that it is by far the best of the sequels which wouldn't take much.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Punkie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:37 pm

I can't describe how awesome that movie was and spending the extra for IMAX tickets was definately worth it, went to see it again a few days after in the regular theatre and it just wasn't the same, still awesome tho. I'm sure we'll be off to see it again soon.

Chris Pratt was just superb but I'd expect nothing less. The dinosaurs were beautiful, those raptors really stole the show for me. :b

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random