2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

^You know, as awkward as that may have seemed to you at the time, it's actually a lot more common than you'd think. I've had quite a few friends who came out to their parents, friends, pets (kidding) and thought that the people they were coming out to had NO idea whatsoever. Just consider yourself blessed that your mom was cool. I had to come out to mine about 3 or 4 times and I still have to remind her sometimes.

I came out to my Mom yesterday. She told me she had suspected. Let's just say, I was more shocked then she was.

All in all, good for you. And for her, too.

I told my mom during a bad fight we were having. NOT the best time to do it. And when I was thinking that she (of the two parents) would be the most accepting - she wanted to throw me out of the house! I totally freaked out, emotionally on that surprise.

And of all people, it was my dad who calmed things down between us. Never saw that coming, either...

You are very lucky Evan, that your mom is being good with it. I've known several friends who had terrible experiences with their coming out to their folks. A few of which, never recovered on both sides. Sad.

Hey - take her out to dinner, hmm? As a "Thankyou for Accepting & Loving Me As I Am" gift.

^You know, as awkward as that may have seemed to you at the time, it's actually a lot more common than you'd think. I've had quite a few friends who came out to their parents, friends, pets (kidding) and thought that the people they were coming out to had NO idea whatsoever. Just consider yourself blessed that your mom was cool. I had to come out to mine about 3 or 4 times and I still have to remind her sometimes.

Yeah, but you are also pretty butch-looking.

Hmmm - 453 votes, so far.

And now we're up to 53 pages here....

And I turn 53 in a couple of weeks....

And really? I don't go looking for this 'stuff' about '3s' and number sets, etc.

It just usually hits me when I least expect it.

Doo dah... karmah. (Go Earl!!!)

~ ~ ~ ~

(EDIT: Yeah, yeah I know - I started page 54. Go figger.)

I came out to my Mom yesterday. She told me she had suspected. Let's just say, I was more shocked then she was.

I sometimes wonder if I came out to my family/freinds if they'd have the same reaction of suspecting.

I'm completely straight, however I sometimes wonder what my family/freinds think of my seemingly non-existent dating life.

I'm still part of that 1% that hasn't changed much.

*sigh*

at least it's consistent. lol.

Yah I know where are all the chics on here??????

I myself am straight and I love coasters, they're my passion!!!! I have pretty much just started to travel to different parks. I added 67 coasters to my list in 2005 (total 93) and I can't wait to add even more this year.

I have been trying to figure out why there aren't many chics in the clubs and why it seems that most the guys are gay!!! I have met so many wonderful people in the past year! Some of my best buddies are gay and I love them to death, they're the greatest friends a girl could ask for!!!!!

Some of my best buddies are gay and I love them to death, they're the greatest friends a girl could ask for!!!!!

The majority of my friends are girls. Girls are a lot more open and accept than guys here. But I really do hate the girl 'ways'. Like, shopping, and cleaning, and making myself looking pretty. Not for me.

Hey hey!!!

We cracked the Almighty #100 up there!

Not too shabby, ghey peeps.

All very impressive numbers, actually. But I really DO wish & hope the gurls gurls will actually register a % point soon, hmmm?

Still...

^ CONGRATS on being "Our 100th"...

Unfortunately - you don't get a toaster.

It doesn't work that way.

It's every tenth that you "bring in..." (Or maybe it's six, now.)

Right, other 98???

Hey GAcoaster: You have had that many people 100....!!!

I've had a couple of thousand, it's in a gay person's blood to have as many people as possible..

I stopped counting a LONG time ago. Now I'm content with just one (at a time)

^LOL, you know, you may have a point there. My mom WAS always concerned why I never dated or showed any interest in girls, other than being their friends and taking them out for reindeer games.

Mammas always know hon, didn't you get that memo?

You know, I was wondering where the hell that memo went. I never received the "agenda" either.