TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The adventure of Lil' Robby Robb

For the love of Pete, Guy has seen the comic with him in it people. I gave him the link to it in the chat a few days ago

Make up your minds, one person's telling me he has, on e person is tleling me he hasn't,

Stitch, if in fact youre correct, why didnt guy like the comic?

OK! Here is the true story. I was not able to see the comic on Thursday night as the connection was overloaded by about 30 opperators on one hub.

I didn't actualy get another connection untill today.

Thanks to Craig I was able to view it for the first time about 15 minutes ago. All I can say is...

F'ing Hy-sterical.

I love it! I am honored and humbled by your sincere dipiction of me. I guess I have finally made it since I have been immortalized in a cartoon.

I think it's so cool!

Thank you so much!

P.S. Craig wants to know when he is going to appear in one.

Guy "I am sincerely flattered." Koepp

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's Craig? Sorry, I dont know the whole gang.

Glad you liked it that much, Guy =|)!

People were telling me you already saw it but didnt like it so I was worried

Anyhow, I'm still looking for suggestions as for what to do with the Lil' Robby Rob website, seeing as I already post hte ocmics here, I need the website to be used for something that's a bit more. any suggestions? Im making the website part of a website chain, under the name "Psycho Productions" which will be a website dedicated to my carotons in general(Lil' Robby Rob is only the l;atest addition to a series of comics and animations I make)

Some great stuff there dude you are really creative these are great its almost like a south park theme park community keep up the awesome work.

P.S be cool to see more characters like Dan, Joey, Don and the gang plus some of us international drunk sheep loving theme park characters added.