TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Save Mr. Six, the petition!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say let them TRY SOMETHING NEW. I mean... What more can they do with Mr. Six in the commercials? Trust me, if you lived as close to SFNE as I do, you would have wanted him gone in the beginning of the season. The song just loops over and over and over as cardboard cutouts of the geizer spin in the wind... madness I tell you.

Mr Six had his time, but it has currently passed.

Six Flags needs to reinvent itself to move forward to the future.

The new management structure needs to branch out with some new fresh ideas. Rather than living in the past (Aka. Mr. Six)

Change can and will be a good thing!

I think that Mr. Six was cut a little short, but I also agree that you can only do so much with it. People can only handle a certain amount of Venga Boys.

On top of that, Six Flags is a corporation that has a bigger debt than we nightmare about. I'm sure they could care less if a couple thousand (if that) enthusiasts want to see the old fogey dance around a little more.

It's sad, and it's a nice try, but it's the truth. I hope no offense is taken.

The way I see it is they should have him be the mascot until people stop caring about him but to rip him out now would be wierd, he's really grown on me since I first started seeing him and his wacky antics.

WOF's Halloween night show made it official, shot Six right in the back.

Finally, me and WOF agree on something

It seems CF recycles thier crappy plot lines for thier halloween shows. They did the same at haunt. :shock:

But thier usage of that joke only further proves that he is a six flags icon. I can't tell you how many people in the crowd gave a reaction, even the old 50 year old women freak dancing in front of me gave the notion.

I’m sad to see him go he was a great market strategy but its better to have him go while he is at his peak then to have him go when were all sick. Best example Everybody Loves Raymond or NYPD Blue they left the air ways at there peak instead of dieing out.

What is the world coming to when we are having lengthy conversations about this kind of thing?!

With that said, I will add to the madness. I will miss him, but things change and people have to move on. Let's see what Snyder comes up with for his "Clean, Safe, Fun" mumbo.

I’m sad to see him go he was a great market strategy but its better to have him go while he is at his peak then to have him go when were all sick. Best example Everybody Loves Raymond or NYPD Blue they left the air ways at there peak instead of dieing out.

Theres a differences in this and Raymond. They ended the show after it had gone on for a while, but also while it was still strong, but it basically had picked up all the fans it was really going to get, and then they gave them a couple more seasons and ended. Where as this, Mr. Six is probably at his peak, where as in a year or 2 they could get rid of him no questions asked. But now its just out of no where. We've gotten used to seeing his old wrinkly face on television, and now they're taking if off.

Theres a differences in this and Raymond. They ended the show after it had gone on for a while, but also while it was still strong, but it basically had picked up all the fans it was really going to get, and then they gave them a couple more seasons and ended. Where as this, Mr. Six is probably at his peak, where as in a year or 2 they could get rid of him no questions asked. But now its just out of no where. We've gotten used to seeing his old wrinkly face on television, and now they're taking if off.

It was the only comparison I could think to get what I was trying to say across. I do understand where your coming from. I just couldn't think of another way to express my point but I am sure people can get the idea.