TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Build your very own B&M Coaster!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Haha, do it! I just worry that I'll outbid his mom and be stuck with a giant necklace/new car seat belt that cost me $60 in shipping fees.

I bought a DDR pad that cost me 60 in shipping. considering the whole thing with shipping was still less than the "brand" models, it was a wise choice.

Nice how the seller is charing $7.50 optional insurance yet UPS insures your item free up to $100 so they are probably going to profit off the insurance (doubtful extra insurance will go over $7.50 total even if it does get over $100 before shipping).

I would have bid if shipping wasn't so much (probably would pay around $50 - $60 with shipping).

I've bought an elephant spring ride that weighed 40 pounds and that was only $14.50 shipping sent Fed Ex ground. How much could a harness weigh 10- 15 pounds ? What a rip off.

Or put it around your neck and lay down and take a nap, and it would be much like riding Patriot next year...

Dave, lmao