TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Yahoo Answers:

Six Flags!!! More flags more fun!!! I live in Eureka right beside Six Flags!!! Also, I am the record holder of riding the Batman 96 times in a row!!!

Source(s):

Experience!!!

Answer by dyslexic jew 2 days ago Report Abuse

EDIT: He meant SFStL. Whoops! Thought he was talking for some weird reason about SFDK!

These ones are better:

I've been to a few parks.. Personally my favorite one I've gone to was six flags, for thrill seekers and coasters.

But if you don't like that kind of thing, Disney would be fun. It has rides for all ages.

Answer by Ambaayyy 2 days ago Report Abuse

Hi Mara, well depend on the time and the area jeje, the best when have less time is Sixflags but if you have more days to enjoy the park the selection is DisneyLand jeje is my opinion Enjoy your time at Six Flags or Disney! if you need tickets i know one special promo site in this site they tell us send you 4 tickets but is not true only send you 2 tickets and for me is good is to get $50 bucks free.

Try it http://bonus1.info/sixflags4you4.php

And Merry Christmas!

Answer by David V 2 days ago Report Abuse

"Oh, look it's the Zambezi Zinger, it was my favorite!" while there is a HUGE 2 X 3 foot sign a couple of feet over the model stating that it is the Schussboomer at the Screams of the Past Exhibit at Union Station. See attached picture, and the model is framed in with a black border too, lol. While we're at it, god love 'em, 90 percent of folks just don't read signage (even simple signage), anywhere, especially in an exhibit. Ya know, they might actually learn something. Now I give all the kids a free pass, but the adults, tsk tsk.

932989533_P1000661RESIZESchussboomerSOTP.jpg.399f6f16454f7af7b45a2825e1b0e49c.jpg

If you'd look just above, you'll see that this model is indeed NOT the Zambezi Zinger...

When i went to cedar point, someone refused to sit in the boat because it was wet...

I'll sometimes put my cousin or whoever else is with me in the wet spot if one of the seats happens to be more wet than the rest, or I'll fling off a good majority of the water, especially if I know my butt does not really get wet on that ride. Nothing worse than walking around the park looking like you peed yourself.

^Actually, my cousin, the same age as me back in 1994: We played hooky to go to CGA for my sisters 6th grade field trip. My mom says "Hey you guys, why don't you try out Grizzly, you're tall enough!" After being nervous, we caved in and got in line. In the station, my cousin keeps saying "I have to pee, I have to pee!" Our train arrives, we do our rough shakey ride. Leaving the train, my cousin says "I don't have to pee anymore" as he leaves with wet pants and a shiny seat for the next victim to ride. We ended up going to the White Water Falls bridge to 'wash him down.'

And my cousin sure thought he was a cool kid

Well I was looking through yahoo answers and I saw this!!!!

I uset to like the very tall ones at Ceader Point but yesterday i went on da magmim xx200 and the chain broke when we was going up the hill!!!! i belive 3 people died but i was able to jump off the train and grab onto milllenum's pole saving mah life! i'm realy sacred tp evar go on the fuel dragster again because their have been alot of accidents on that one! like this one time i was watchin it and it did not make it over the hump so it rolled back down and broke those mepal thingeis on the launch park. i go on dragster like all the tim and no thing evar happen. im thinkin bout going to six flags over kentucky this summer and i wants to ride the chang. that coaster looks very cool. also do you know how much the resort there costed becuase i do not know if i have enough sence to stay there. if anyone knows how much it be can you email me with the site link on it because im not sure how to get to the sic fags over kentucky resorte site does anyone eals have a story like htis when magmim broke and it was scary ima tenty for and crapped ma pants when that happend also do you guys know if that was supposed to happen it might have been because they was doing there holoweeks when they personate holocust you guys should also ride the indoor coastr because that thing is fun and its more safar that than magnum

There's just so many things wrong with this.

^Yea it wasn't serious. I honestly don't know what that guy was trying to accomplish but it didn't work. I think he might have been trying to scare the GP by saying Magnum crashed but he just ended making himself look like an idiot.

Fixed. Believe it or not, there are idiots and knuckleheads in enthusiast groups, too.

I love how on POV ids the GP say the weirdest comments. Some of the funniest ones are when they say somethings a copy of something else, yet the coaster in the video is the original.

Also I found it funny when I saw a video for Batman at SFGA and someone said it's a copy of the one at SFOG. No shit Sherlock, that's kinda the point

Also, I saw a video for Bizarro (SFNE) and one of the best comments was "What a bad ride its like for babies it doesn't even go upside down what a ripoff"

I love how the GP thinks that the taller and faster the ride, the better. I read so many things about people saying Kingda Ka is the best coaster on earth.

Also another funny one was on a video for Nemesis Inferno someone asked if your feet touch the ground

"Oh, look it's the Zambezi Zinger, it was my favorite!" while there is a HUGE 2 X 3 foot sign a couple of feet over the model stating that it is the Schussboomer at the Screams of the Past Exhibit at Union Station. See attached picture, and the model is framed in with a black border too, lol. While we're at it, god love 'em, 90 percent of folks just don't read signage (even simple signage), anywhere, especially in an exhibit. Ya know, they might actually learn something. Now I give all the kids a free pass, but the adults, tsk tsk.

You are correct, 80% of people don't look at the signs and if they do, if it has to much text people lose interest. Basically a persons attention span is 15 to 30 seconds ( in the 80%). I know this because I am making one for class. The enthusiasts and executives of coaster related stuff make up about 1% to 2% of the whole. The rest would be casual readers.

Ooh thought of another.

Cant remember which ride, but on a POV video for a coaster which had a description saying the ride's correct stats some idiot commented saying:

"Its actually (different stats to description) I think I would know as I went on it 3 times yesterday."

Really? So by riding a ride you automatically know every single detail about it?

I also love how on Robb's videos the sarcasm and jokes he does goes straight over so many peoples heads and they say things like "OMG ur like screamin on a baby ride you pusseh go on da King da ka omz its so amazing !!!1one" And on the Montu POV when Robb was joking about not knowing it goes upside down all these idiots were saying that hes stupid and pathetic for not knowing that. The funniest thing was I saw one person reply saying "to the guy who made the video: its ok i didnt know it went upside down either but i found it really fun "

I cracked up laughing.

My friend wearing a Universal Studios Orlando shirt

Me: "Ah, you went to Universal Studios Orlando."

Friend: "Yes"

Me: "Did you ride Hollywood Rip, Ride Rockit?"

Friend: "No, I was too scared"

Me: :facepalm:

I don't understand people who go to theme parks and ride everything except for the star attraction.

I don't understand people who go to theme parks and ride everything except for the star attraction.

How is that odd or weird? Some people don't want to ride the larger rides. I have friends who love amusement parks but refuse to ride the largest rides there...

I'm sure that there are things that you wouldn't do that other people would do.

Yeah being scared of a ride isnt bad. Maybe he just wanted to go there for the dark rides and scenery and stuff.

I know when I go to Dreamworld the star attraction is probably the Giant Drop, but I havent gathered the courage to ride it as I dont like heights very much. But I've been on other rides there and when I go I still have a great time.