TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

PowerPark Discussion Thread

Sorry for double posting, but trains have arrived! I hope the lights in the back illuminate like Karacho's as they are very similar. Also yay for lapbar only!

Those trains are so awesome I don't know what to say!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Junker is not the only thing that’s new for 2015 at Powerpark. Powerpark is launching an in house developed IP named Trulon with a mobile game, a novel and a live show! For more info check the press release.

The game, developed by a Finnish company named Kyy Games is out now for iOS and has been getting pretty good reviews on game forums and European game media. For French speakers check out http://iphoneaddict.fr/post/news-150470-trulon-superbe-j-rpg-sauce-occidentale the most interesting thing in this review could be translated “Quite simply, this is probably one of the best iOS games released since the beginning of the year” Hype or not, it sure looks good! I got it!

Been following the webcam, and it looks like they have been having a hard time getting the dive loop in place these last two days. It's in place now, but it probably have more than average tension in the joint.

Looks like the track is complete! (Or at least what I can tell from the webcam)

It looks like a beast, just like I imagined! Can't wait until June for this to open and to see it in person. It's taller than their ferris wheel so it should be very visible when approaching the park.

Junker9.thumb.JPG.4832f876efda176f8b6d34d14b2f9630.JPG