TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Credits you barely got

June 2009 was my first trip ever to kings island. After putting it off long as long as possible we finally decided to give Son of Beast a go. Maybe five trains after ours they take the ride down. As we now know it never reopened. My first ride on SOB was one of its last.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nearly missed credits have been actual parks... after hearing about closing, we went to miracle strip and on the same trip, hit some of the gulf coast parks including six flags new Orleans in 2004, then in 2005 we went to texas for astroworld and hot sfot and sfft thus getting the original texas giant and the modified rattler.

Oh, and Cypress gardens when for the short time they had the Starliner... so i go to ride both the original and the modified one.

Technically Thunder Road. I had to travel to South Carolina for work in the summer of 2014 so I did a quick three-hour visit to Carowinds. Only one side of Thunder Road was running. Didn't realize it only had one more year in its life at the time, so it was kind of cool I could at least enjoy it once before it bit the dust.