TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2014 - TICKETS ON SALE!

I don't get payed till Friday. When it says ticket sales ending soon will that happen before Friday? A friend and want to do the Magic Mountain day.

We don't know! When they sell out, they sell out! I will tell you we had a LOT of upset people (their own fault) because they waited too long to get Banshee Bash tickets and then they were all gone.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my flight arrives that Friday, September 5 at 9:55 AM. I haven't quite figured out what I'll be doing that day but wouldn't mind meeting up with a group somewhere. I think I saw someone mention a USH trip. I think I'm going to put Disney off to a trip where I have more time. Is anyone going down to Seaworld and Belmont? I really want to ride Manta.

So my flight arrives that Friday, September 5 at 9:55 AM. I haven't quite figured out what I'll be doing that day but wouldn't mind meeting up with a group somewhere. I think I saw someone mention a USH trip. I think I'm going to put Disney off to a trip where I have more time. Is anyone going down to Seaworld and Belmont? I really want to ride Manta.

Our flight gets in at 8:40 on Friday and we are planning to head straight to USH. I know some others are planning on spending the day there as well so maybe we can all hang out for at least a little while.

I'm going with my friend, his wife, and their 1 year old, spending the day Friday at USH. It would be cool to get a group together for a few rides or to hang out for part of the day. A few days before we should exchange numbers or something.

Its going to be my first time going to a TPR event, and it sounds great! Cannot wait to go to MM with no lines.To bad my friend couldn't come, oh well. Hes going to be mad Im taking my first trip on LLDOD without him. Secondly I have an attendance question. Does the WCB to MM get many kids? I'm 14 and my mom is worried I'm going to be alone. Thanks in advance.

PS: First post on this forum even though I have been regularly coming here for a while now. Most of it without a profile

Hey everyone... Super excited about Magic Mountain WCB! looking forward to hanging out with you all... Haven't been to a TPR event in almost 6 years! I noticed some people were wondering about Hurricane Harbor discounts... im a six flags gold member so I can get up to 6 tickets to Hurricane Harbor at around half off if anyone would like some. I believe i have to be the one to buy them with my pass and I.D. but I'd also like to go to hurricane harbor and relax some during the day at some point so company seems like it will be less creepy (im going by myself to WCB this year). See you guys there.

I'm getting excited! Cant wait for the details email... (anxiously taps foot)

It seems my friends and I are the largest group so far to plan a trip to USH on friday. If anyone wants to meet up, pm me and I'll give you my phone number for text.

Kayoss, Thanks for the heads up on the HH discount. Do you know if that discount is available to all SF gold passholders? Or only the ones who purchased their gold pass at Magic Mountain? My friend (Scvnizzle) that I'm going with has a gold pass from SFDK I believe. Irregardless, I am sure there will be other SFMM Gold passholders at the event to pair up with.

I am sooooo looking forward to this, gonna be a much needed mini vacation before my 2nd son is born in November!

I'm getting excited! Cant wait for the details email... (anxiously taps foot)

It seems my friends and I are the largest group so far to plan a trip to USH on friday. If anyone wants to meet up, pm me and I'll give you my phone number for text.

PM sent!

why is this thread so dead? Were almost a week away! Should we be expecting an email with the details soon? I'm getting excited and I'm not trying to hide it!!! (look at those normals go...) [/random_arcade_fire_reference]

Look for the Big Bad West Coast Bash email next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Just bought my ticket for the Magic Mountain day! I'll be seeing you all then. I couldn't do the Knott's day this year as I have work that day, but was off for the SFMM day. Looking forward to X2 as I haven't ridden it in four years (has it been that long?) and riding Full Throttle again and hanging out with a bunch of awesome TPR people with ERT on eight rides! Looking forward to it!

^

Sunday Sept 7th - Six Flags Magic Mountain

Buy Tickets: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=202

Join Club TPR: http://www.clubtpr.com

- FOUR Hours of Exclusive Ride Time!

- ERT on YOLOcoaster!

- ERT on Lex Luthor!

- ERT on X2!

- ERT on Tatsu!

- ERT on Goliath!

- ERT on Superman!

- ERT on Batman!