TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Vialand (Turkey) Intamin LSM Construction

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accroding to Vialand's twitter, Nefeskesen won't open until next spring.

"Merhaba, Nefeskesen önümüzdeki bahar açılmış olacak. Tüm detayları çok yakında öğrenebilirsin"

Google translation:

"Hello, Breathtaking [Nefeskesen] will be opened next spring. You can learn all the details very soon"

source

That top hat shaping looked really cool from above, but man does it look weird as anything from the ground. I'm curious as to why they didn't shape it like a normal top hat - it's like they super-sized Kanonen's and went with it.

I also thought about it, I think it is because the track exit the element much lower than it enters.

It's also noticed that this is Intamin's first really big top hat to use the triangle track, instead of the square.

I also thought about it, I think it is because the track exit the element much lower than it enters.

It's also noticed that this is Intamin's first really big top hat to use the triangle track, instead of the square.

Huh, you're right! I noticed it was triangle track but didn't even think about it, but I wonder what drove that decision.

• 3 months later...
Awesome. Its good to see Intamin still selling rides. It been dry for them these last few years.

Lat's look at some Intamin rides sold in the last few years, shall we?

Might as well throw in these:

Edited by _koppen

^ I mean from the off-ride video. When watching SkyRush's off-ride video, you would know that it gives one of the craziest airtime ever but Nefeskesen looks more like Powder Keg except for that fast transition on the overbanked turn. Maybe when it warms up a bit this ride could be faster.

I really like how it has a little drop off the station.

Awesome. Its good to see Intamin still selling rides. It been dry for them these last few years.

Lat's look at some Intamin rides sold in the last few years, shall we?

I know this is off topic, but I have to know.

What exactly is this ride?

cinecittà world , a species of thirteen of alton tower

• 2 weeks later...
^ I mean from the off-ride video. When watching SkyRush's off-ride video, you would know that it gives one of the craziest airtime ever but Nefeskesen looks more like Powder Keg except for that fast transition on the overbanked turn. Maybe when it warms up a bit this ride could be faster.

I really like how it has a little drop off the station.

I actually think that the airtime hill looks like it will provide some nice air!