TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up to find that someone from Russia had hacked my origin account. They even changed my username. I was able to get everything back to normal within a few minutes, so it wasn't too obnoxious. Made sure to use a much better password this time around.

I had a great high and low this morning. Did my spin and got my final item off the wheel (the homer snowman!) only to have it replaced with another snowman that I guess they didn't see the need to put on my wheel until now! So now I have another actual item to try and get! Grrrr.

New update today for a new episode this weekend!

We have a new Japanese girl character!

I got the update on my iPhone, and immediately sent Komiku (?) on her 8 hour quest. Got home last night, and updated the iPad. Komiku was nowhere to be found on either device. Closed the app, opened again, she was still gone. Decided to sleep on it.

This morning, nothing. Logged out of the app on my iPad, and the dialogue box announcing her arrival popped up again on the iPhone. Started the 8hr quest again. Then I logged back in to Origin and everything was ok. Kinda weird. Yet, I checked the boards, and no one else seemed to experience this. Oh well.

On a side note - I wish I could help those with the "wheel of $1000 deaths". I'm up to 47 spin coins - I'd love to be able to give them away.

Holy crap! I finally won the Snow Monster off of the wheel! I am officially done with that frustrating thing!

I just got Helter Shelter off the wheel this morning and am done with it too! Such a good feeling to not have to spin it again.