TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2013- What are you most excited for?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

By default it's probably Full Throttle since it may be the only new coaster I get to ride this year other than the new one at Knott's, which I'm not looking forward to. Looking like 2013 is going to be a pretty light year for parks relatively speaking.

We may do CGA when I go up to do the SF Marathon so Gold Striker would be most anticipated then.

Okay, I'll admit it: I'm looking forward to the new and improved PLANET SNOOPY at my main park of KINGS DOMINION. With my CEDAR FAIR PLATINUM PASS I'm planning to visit a few parks within their network, including the GATEKEEPER at CEDAR POINT.

Plus I'll be ridding a few old favorites in the several parks I'm planning to visit in the 2013 season.

And finally, the return of pillow!

"I'm back from vacation, I'm well rested, and I want you to stop typing and start lying your head upon me!"

I'm most excited for Gatekeeper. Also excited that it will be my first visit to Cedar Point!

THIS, exactly.

I'm also excited for my first trip to Holiday World!

If you like water parks, Holiday World is the place for you. There are very few things flat ride wise that are mildly thrilling since it is a family park. When you first get to the park, head to the Voyage and skip Raven and Legend till later Make sure you get to Mammoth and Wildebeest very first thing as soon as the Splashin' Safari opens. Lastly, Pilgrims Plunge is a temperamental ride (It's Intamin, go figure) so don't be surprised if you're stuck in the station a good while. Have fun! It really is a great value park!

• 2 weeks later...