TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

2013- What are you most excited for?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say Outlaw Run and iRAT. Both look phenomenal and should be amazing to ride! I also look forward to YOLOcoaster, KBF's new additions, and Gatekeeper. Next year will be amazing, and hopefully I'll get to ride what I want Looking forward to my mini midwest tour next year!

There is only two things im looking forward too next year and that is "Zufari. Ride into Africa" at Chessington World of Adventures (Yes im bias because I worked there but its getting Giraffes and they are awesome!) and Wallace & Grommit at Pleasure Beach Blackpool as I loved Goldmine and I love Wallace & Grommit so combining the two can only be good.

I am not looking forward to SW7 in the slightest thats for sure. That ride doesn't interest me in the slightest.

-Craig

I am not looking forward to SW7 in the slightest thats for sure. That ride doesn't interest me in the slightest.

-Craig

After all the over-hype of SW6, not expecting anything great. The inversion gimmick gets a "meh" response from me, like the idea, just "meh".

Looks nothing more than another Euro-Fighter. Eh......Next......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sortof wait for F U L L T H R O T T L E but i dont plan on going to north america on 2013 because i got quite disappointed in 2012. It's expensive too.

But otherwise there are no real things i feel like being for. (stop the yolocoaster effect) incase it happened: Full thr0ttl3