TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

East Coast Bash! Aug 4th & 5th - Kings Dominion & BGW

Will you be attending East Coast Bash?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be attending East Coast Bash?

• YES!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Huzzah!

Finally...my first ride on I305 and I'll get to whore it like a champ.

Makes up for the fact that apparently the trimmed airtime hill has really been beefed up. Well at least according to what "they" say

I cannot freaking wait! My summer has been sadly lacking in park visits - this trip should give me enough of a fix to last for a while! PLUS...I get to see so many friends that I only get to see on TPR trips!

D.

I cannot freaking wait! My summer has been sadly lacking in park visits - this trip should give me enough of a fix to last for a while! PLUS...I get to see so many friends that I only get to see on TPR trips!

D.

Gah, I can't wait to see you!!!

Confirmation!

So f-in stoked.

Thank god my job came through so I can afford this trip AND eating...and may be a busy weekend but it's gunna be worth it for all the ERT alone.

Also I love the park

East Coast Bash at Kings Dominion on Saturday August 4th is VERY close to selling out!

If you have not gotten your tickets yet, get them here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=179

East Coast Bash includes morning and evening ERT on several different coasters including Intimidator 305 during BOTH ERT sessions. You'll get lunch *including beer*, a backstage tour, and more TPR fun that will be announced at East Coast Bash!

DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

For the Busch Gardens day, is there a time that the event will probably be over? I know that when we had ERT at Kings Dominion two years ago, the nighttime portion didn't start until the line emptied. In the case of something like Verbolten (if there's night ERT at all), that would mean ERT wouldn't start until close to 11pm. Just trying to figure out how late we'll be there and how dead I'll be at work on Monday!

I'm beyond disappointed that I'm not going to make it this time around. I would be going (because my family would be coming in a day after that I would be returning), but health issues came up which require surgery...which I'm having done on the 30th.

With that being said, I hope everyone that's going has a good time! Maybe I'll be able to join in next year.