TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robb, do you know how close each day is to selling out? I know you can't guarantee anything, but could you guess that tickets would still be available Monday?

The event usually sells out about a week before the event. However, I wouldn't wait until the 'last minute' as every year we DO usually have people who waited too long, and then miss out.

Robb, do you know how close each day is to selling out? I know you can't guarantee anything, but could you guess that tickets would still be available Monday?

The event usually sells out about a week before the event. However, I wouldn't wait until the 'last minute' as every year we DO usually have people who waited too long, and then miss out.

Great to know, thanks!

^ NICE! You can probably hang out with us if you want. I am going with a large group to SFMM of 8 people though... so you can totally hang out with us, but we'll have a semi awkward number then. I am of course 100% down to hang out on the Knotts day, however. Looks like I will be flying solo or going with one person this year. That's good news though that you are going to both.

Buying tickets on Sunday!

^ NICE! You can probably hang out with us if you want. I am going with a large group to SFMM of 8 people though... so you can totally hang out with us, but we'll have a semi awkward number then. I am of course 100% down to hang out on the Knotts day, however. Looks like I will be flying solo or going with one person this year. That's good news though that you are going to both.

Buying tickets on Sunday!

Gee, CJ. Did you forget about the guy coming in from PHOENIX for this event?

Sigh. There went your Monte's priveleges...

I'm not sure why everyone is expecting a "confirmation" email as we don't really send them out until it gets closer to the event. And that's not really much of a "confirmation" as it is a "here's some event details."

Everyone should have gotten an email from the TPR Store that outlined what tickets you purchased, and then that is what you should have used to mail in your payment, or PayPal it to us.

If you paid with PayPal, you should get a confirmation from PayPal that you made payment.

Other than that, there isn't really anything we sent out to "confirm."

We did send out the Knott's hotel information. If you got that, it means we have your tickets in the system. If you didn't get that, it means you probably ordered your tickets in the past few days and you're on the list to get it on the next round of emails.

--Robb

I signed up for the event but did not receive an email on where to send the check. It's been a few days and was wondering if there is a way to check if my order went through or not? I did check my spam and every other folder but have not seen a thing. I did not want to pay the extra PayPal fee but if it will make it easier then that's fine. I wanted to ask in case the order did go in and my email is for some reason not getting to me.

Looking forward to another Bash.

I signed up for the event but did not receive an email on where to send the check. It's been a few days and was wondering if there is a way to check if my order went through or not? I did check my spam and every other folder but have not seen a thing. I did not want to pay the extra PayPal fee but if it will make it easier then that's fine. I wanted to ask in case the order did go in and my email is for some reason not getting to me.

Looking forward to another Bash.

If you could please email me with information so I can look up your order that would be helpful. Posting in the forum isn't the best way as you haven't told me who you are, what your name is, or even your email address. I can't look up someone's order from a forum post, sorry.

Please email robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

Bought tickets for me and 6 people for the Six Flags Day and tickets for just me on the Knott's day! Very excited as each park has a credit for me. YAY! Let's just hope I fit on the kiddie coaster @ knott's or I will not only get a denied credit, but will also have my first walk of shame!

Just wondering if someone could help me with finding a good, cheap car rental. We will be flying into San Diego, and we need a place where they rent to under 25. I have never rented a car before so I have no clue what I need, or where to start.

The best rate that I found was with Orbitz. You can generally save with independents renting through carrentalexpress.com, but LA is just really expensive regardless.

If you're under 25, the premium on top can be a bit expensive. Call to book and ask so there are no surprises when you pick up your car. There were a few times when promos popped up closer to the trip with different companies or within the same company. It's a good idea to check weekly I've found.