TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

So excited for this! It seriously is the highlight of the year for us. The event is absolutely amazing, and we have never been disapointed. Still have a few airline miles available so no cost for a flight . Car rental should be pretty cheap, and I am really looking forward to a possible hotel takeover! Can't wait!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've really been looking forward to this, but I may only be able to afford the SFMM day. The non season-pass admission for Knott's day is way more expensive than I remember it being past years. I'm really hoping I can save enough money to be able to attend both days.

Just brought my tickets for both days.

Elissa is there any indication yet as to what the group rate at Knotts hotel will be. Or even what it has been in previous years. I've had a look and I can get it through work for just under 80 bucks a night so I was hoping the group rate would be comparable, also I'm travelling by myself would you pair me up with someone to bring the cost down?

Edit: also does anyone know approximately how much a taxi would cost between the two parks if it came down to it?

Robb, you should see this one coming from a mile away. Do you know whether Magic Mt will offer a Bash admission upgrade to AP, and what it might cost?

I did see this one coming a mile away, and that's why it's in the FAQ!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=172

- Q: Can I apply the cost of my event ticket towards a season pass?

A: In the past, our host parks have allowed members to do this. I would imagine it would be the same this year, although we have not heard anything officially.

I've really been looking forward to this, but I may only be able to afford the SFMM day. The non season-pass admission for Knott's day is way more expensive than I remember it being past years. I'm really hoping I can save enough money to be able to attend both days.

It did go up, but only by $5 for Club TPR Members. Last year it was: $60 - Knott's ADULTS Non-Pass

Knott's raised the price of group admission and the meal this year.

Elissa is there any indication yet as to what the group rate at Knotts hotel will be. Or even what it has been in previous years. I've had a look and I can get it through work for just under 80 bucks a night so I was hoping the group rate would be comparable

This is actually the first year we've asked for a group rate at the hotel, since in previous years it was a REALLY late night at SFMM the night before, so it didn't make much sense to stay at the Knott's hotel.

I've got an email into them now and I'm hoping to hear soon, although with it being Christmas in 3 days, I'm not sure if I'll have the group rate before next week.

Hey everyone!

Yesterday we announced West Coast Bash 2012 tickets have gone on sale. Purchase them here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

Today we wanted to let you know that the Six Flags Magic Mountain Add-On Optional dinner does include BEER! The meal will consist of Beef & Chicken BBQ, hot side dishes, cold side dishes, unlimited soft drinks and 1 beer for those 21 and older. (Valid ID required)

We should have more announcements about West Coast Bash 2012 soon!

West Coast Bash 2012 is....

Saturday, February 18th - Six Flags Magic Mountain

Sunday, February 19th - Knott's Berry Farm

Order tickets here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

Is it possible to buy multiple tickets, or are separate TPR accounts needed? My father would like to go, but he's not a TPR member.

Your question is already answered in the FAQ.

- - You MUST be a registered member of TPR's Forum or Club TPR to purchase tickets. You must be a member of Club TPR (Paid Subscription: http://www.clubtpr.com) to purchase tickets at the club member rate. Your guests do NOT have to be a member.

Please, I ask everyone... just please READ the entire West Coast Bash registration page before asking questions. So far, EVERY SINGLE QUESTION that I have had to answer, has already been answered in our Event Rules/Details & FAQ section: http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?productID=172

Edited by robbalvey

I read though the FAQ and hope this isn't a stupid question, but if we are Cedar Fair Platinum Pass holders, would it be same as a Knotts season pass & eligible for the discount?

Michael and I have renewed our Platinum Passes, but we would need to get them processed at the park as that would be our first CF park visit of the season.

Also hoping that Paypal pays you guys for my Club TPR renewal soon! If it doesn't clear by January 3rd, I'll be on the phone with them...we don't want to miss out on getting our discounted tix before the event sells out!

^ Hmm...I think the only way I can do that is I'd have to cancel out your old order, refund the money, and have you do a new one, since there isn't really a way to just buy just the dinner.

Ahhh, thanks for the reply. That seems like a lot of work on your end so, I think to keep it simple i'll have to pass. If any other ways/options arise let me know or I'll keep my eyes open.

Thanks again Robb.

I read though the FAQ and hope this isn't a stupid question, but if we are Cedar Fair Platinum Pass holders, would it be same as a Knotts season pass & eligible for the discount?

Yes, the Cedar Fair pass good to all the parks would count as your Knott's pass.

^ Honestly, you would have to call the park with that question. You're saying an "out-of-state" Cedar Fair pass voucher? I don't know if they can accept that. I'll ask guest relations. Tell them you're coming in for a special ticketed event, and ask them if they'd accept that.