TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Happiness Pie" Thread

DATman

We had planned to go to Fright Nights at WW today but the express passes for the mazes were already sold out online beginning this week.

In stead we were planning to go to Movie Park Horror Fest this evening but since it's excellent weather today we would have to conquer + 1 hour waiting lines for the mazes.

However, my GOOD friend Hans is in WW since opening time today and at the park they were selling a limited number of express passes so he bought 2 for us and we are now heading towards WW in stead this evening, which is after all the better halloween event compared to MPG.

I like Amazon.com because I can find stuff cheap! I found some new wiper blades for my car, since the only place I could get them was from the dealership. You know they want an arm and leg for it!

I also found a open source version of Dance Dance Revolution and installed it on the living room computer. As soon as the pads from Amazon show up (which were also discounted), some friends and I will be having a "home night" instead of going out.

Terry