TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

^ I'll sum that up in one word---FAIL!

Today, our trial broke for an hour and 45-minute lunch, so I walked about a mile down to Carl's Jr. and had a hunk of cow, a couple of slices of pig, some tangy sauce, and an orange cheese product assembled onto a soft, spongy surface made out of bleached flour and adorned with seeds.

Along with that, I drank a carbonated beverage consisting of water and various chemicals, sweetened with a non-sugar substance.

Eric

If someone posts something random here, and nobody reads it, is it really random?

Eric

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to here it, does it really make a sound?

^I hate severe weather. I always get really nervous whenever we have any in my area.

Anyways... For Father's Day, my mom has decided to treat our family to a visit to Medieval Times. I've never been before, and therefore don't really know what to think of this. I guess I can be happy for tomorrow anyways, because we're also visiting Discover Mills (or whatever it's called) Mall, and I hear it's really nice. We'll just have to see how this goes.