TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "Say Something Random" Thread

robbalvey

No burrito. No pizza. Just stupid McDonald's---and a long call from a distant family member in Texas who I'll be meeting the first time next Friday evening when we get to Amarillo.

Other than that, carry on...

Eric

Yeah, I don't understand a word he's saying either. Anyways, I am bored out of my mind. I have to work a 9 hour day today here at my job as a nurses aid at the local retirement home and I leave for my first trip to Cedar Point within the past ten years and I am losing my mind. Mondays are always slow and I can't even talk to the residents about my excitement because none of them know what Cedar Point is let alone what a roller-coaster is (some of them are really out of it)... but don't get me wrong I still love them all dearly. So I am crazy bored and i have done nothing for the past three hours but sit and read posts on this website and make new posts of my own and get paid for it (yes, my boss knows that I'm doing this and is okay with it.)! I'm sure I'll post some more junk within the next 6 hours that I am sitting here waiting for this night to be over!

well, I had one downside today at work. I had a customer come up to the desk wanting to return some pedasure. So generally everytime a customer returns a product I ask, "whats the reason." She said, her son was sick and he passed away so she didn't need it. My heart sank so I said, "omg, i'm sorry." She said that he was 7 years old and had cancer. I felt so sorry for the customer who almost about to shed some tears. So when I finished the transaction I said, "as I say to every customer that leaves my desk, I'm going to say it to you, have a nice day." And I saw her smile softly as she left.

My prayers are with the family of that child that passed away.

Yay! I'm finally done with my 8-page paper for college. I had to write an 8 page synthesis on the books Night, Dawn, and a 3rd source which I used Finding Nemo. I had to write about how they're related using 3 different main points...Finished it in a whopping 2 hours!