TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Deep South Bash 2011 - Six Flags Over Georgia

Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in Deep South Bash at SFOG?

• Yes

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta change my vote to unable to attend. Have to go to a Wedding in New York that weekend. Mom pulled the "it is for my birthday" thing.

I did go this past weekend. Mindbender is running just WONDERFULLY - Goliath was an airtime machine and the GASM train on Ninja actually helped!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my time off approved, just waiting on tickets and figuring which hotel to stay at. I'll be driving from Sarasota, FL.... if anyone wants to carpool with me let me know. I have a durango , so plenty of room, just sucks on gas .

Just got my time off approved, just waiting on tickets and figuring which hotel to stay at. I'll be driving from Sarasota, FL.... if anyone wants to carpool with me let me know. I have a durango , so plenty of room, just sucks on gas .

I'm in Spring Hill and am definitely in! when were you planning on heading up and coming back? I'm interested in carpooling

Was planning on leaving pretty early on Friday, coming back is pretty open. I took Monday off as well, so I could return either Sunday or Monday, depending on how I felt or what was going on. Didn't want to plan too much and just go with the flow. I dont even know where i'm staying at. But you are welcome to ride along

And i need to fix my signature

• 2 weeks later...