TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Santa CLAW! Live Claw Machine - Crane Game!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Thank you very much Jere!

Although this morning my computer decided it didn't like flash any more and I got booted

Dave

Gah, that's happened to me twice before

Oh, and does anyone know what this video that they're filming is for? Looks like they're getting some awesome POVs of the claw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl8WQhlS5MA

When I get mine, I'm doing exactly this with it.

Also, I've moved up 30 people! [#306!]

Wow, they've got a surprisingly great rebound! Perfect for some dodgeball action!

Back in line again. My coworker tried it earlier and like many, had a rough first time. After getting the claw positioned to where she wanted, the game cut her off and told her she lost. I was in line behind her where the claw froze in its position for about 30 seconds or so and finally grabbed (and missed) the prize. Can't wait for the TPR goods to come in...oh wait...I've already won. Great way to spread TPR to the general public though.

The above text ©2011 Angry_Gumball. This text may not be duplicated in any way and is (not) punishable by law.

Failed again. Oh well, back in line.

Confidential/Proprietary Note:

The information in this post is confidential and may be legally privileged.

Access to this post by anyone other than the intended addressee is

unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review,

disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to

be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the

intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the

sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your

system. Thank you.

unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review,

be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the

sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your

system. Thank you.

what is that note all about?

system. Thank you.

what is that note all about?

Exactly!

Really, just look up the Orlando Photo TR a few topics down or depending on where it's at and you'll find the whole story about these oddities.

I'm starting to notice that the mentioned above thread is beginning to go viral into other threads.

Just got back from the local Safeway and had 50¢ in the pocket so temptation settled in. After playing the Santa Claw for the past month almost, I decided to take a stab at a regular money-eating crane. Sure enough I grab a prize, carry it over to the chute, and as it drops the feet hook onto the wall of the chute...so now a teddy bear is hanging on for dear life hanging over the edge.

Hay hayyy! I just played for the first time and won a giant purple ball! While i was in queue i was creepin' this thread waiting for my turn to be up.

Once I won, I hopped back into line to watch my boyfriend play and sadly he lost but i saw a few other TPR people in that line so that's awesome! I'm pretty much going to play this all the time. n_n

Seems like purple balls are a good catch huh? ;D

Sheep-o-Matic, there are skateboards in this. Once you spot one amongst the prizes, you'll flip. My boyfriend thought they were little tech-deck finger boards. I told him they were real and he was in awe.

I would just go for it. Yah got nothing to lose!