TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

^ Lots of people in our area are doing the same thing. Not distancing themself from others, no masks, acting like it's all over and they've nothing to fear. Me and my David are older (67 and 72) so we're constantly freaked out about going out for grocery shopping, etc. together. Taking care we're doing everything right...and then running into, and around, people shopping there who obviously don't give an f about taking precautions.

My grrrrrr, too.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told my mom I'm not doing long visits to Walmart anymore. The other day it was a quick in-and-out for a few items, and even that was too much for me. So many people not wearing masks, and I swear to god nobody in this area knows how to read or just doesn't care about the bright green and red "This Way Only" stickers on each aisle.

Grocery curbside pickup only from now on (I am SO happy they take EBT/SNAP now!). Once a vaccine is available and I have gotten it, then maybe I'll feel okay going in. But not before then.

• 1 month later...
(I am SO happy they take EBT/SNAP now!)

ya thats great

Once a vaccine is available and I have gotten it, then maybe I'll feel okay going in. But not before then.

Don't be in too much of a hurry. I'm not convinced there will ever be a vaccine.

• 5 weeks later...

^ Just felt lousy yesterday. I've been having a back problem and although we're treating it with pills, on-phone chat with our doctor.... and now spending a few visits with my very first chiropractor.... Pain comes and goes, day to day.

Yesterday was a crap crap crap kind of day, heh. (Feeling much better today, though.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The person sitting next to me on a flight was chewing a piece of gum for most of the flight so they would get out of the mask rule because they were technically "eating."

On the same flight, I flew directly over Carowinds and couldn't get my phone out in time.